Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Jerk.

Posted

Wait woah wtf.

WAIT WOAH WTF.

GUYS SAHAQIEL HAS AN EVIL TWIN

HOLY JEBUS

Posted

I KNEW IT! THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE FORSAKES ME SOMETIMES!

Posted

Everyone wakes up alright.

Except, you know, Largely Legendary's house is a pile of cinders.

KATHERINE was KATHERINE, Roof Tender, TOWN.

Minor characters aside,

Largely Legendary was Claire, Medium, Town.

Boring updates aside,

DAY PHASE START.

There is an index of night and day stuff on the first page, by the way.

I don't know if I told you goiz this.

Posted

Well crap.

At least our doctor's still alive, right?

Although redirecting LL on the night he died doesn't seem to have done much for me.

Posted

Wow, a medium.

Posted

Screw your face.

Inuyasha's massive fanbase is painful to look at sometimes.

I have the right to say it's painfully mainstream. ):

You're just mad you're dead.

Posted

So, I could have escaped last night. No lie. I have my axe, and I have the key to leave, but I chose to stay.

Why? Because I'm safe inside this building.

I thought that the wolf may have chosen to not go after one of the painfully obvious choices and instead gone after me, since I have my axe and suddenly pose a threat. I guess I was wrong, though.

So, I'm still locked in this room.

Posted

Just stay in there until we decide who would be an ideal target for you. Might take awhile.

Posted

okay, somehow my torch-throwing ability was used instead of my protection ability.us This could be a problem.

Posted

I like how Pheonix still hasn't posted yet. He keeps complaining to me that he wants to get on the computer to make a post on this thread, but every time he gets on he doesn't.

Posted

Stfu, wolf.

I know most of you are putting these random notes we keep getting about that-1guy off as un trustworthy, but I decided it would be best to look into it further. Pardon me for being quiet about my night action, but you know how it is. I'm sneaky. So last night I used my ability to sneakily sneak into his house, to see what I can find out about them. I did this the night before, and I found children's things. Like, drawings, and toys. Things that would belong to kids. However, my reply also said that I didn't have time to look into the whole house as he came back early, so I had to get out before he noticed. I went back last night, and what did I find? A trapdoor, with young voices coming from under it. Faaaaaantastic. I don't know if he's the wolf in charge of hiding the kids or what, but thats whats goin' down. Can someone back me up when I say that-1guy's role is portrayed as child friendly? Because I'm pretty sure he's gonna molest them or something if we don't lynch him, that is, if he hasn't already.

So, that-1guy is a wolf.

So, I could have escaped last night. No lie. I have my axe, and I have the key to leave, but I chose to stay.

Why? Because I'm safe inside this building.

I thought that the wolf may have chosen to not go after one of the painfully obvious choices and instead gone after me, since I have my axe and suddenly pose a threat. I guess I was wrong, though.

So, I'm still locked in this room.

Just stay in there until we decide who would be an ideal target for you. Might take awhile.

I think this is a pretty wolfy response, don't you?

Posted

I thought that-1guy was a wolf too.

I would have jailed him last night, but my ability failed.

And someone is dead today.

Something to go on right.

that-1guy

Posted

Ok, i am going to level with you. I have absolutely no idea what this is about. If you are going to lynch me, go ahead. This seems like a good reason. But to be honest, this stuff hasn't been mentioned to me once by Saha throughout this entire game. I think someone is screwing with me. I can't really defend myself, because i don't remember doing anything last night. I woke up in a field of flowers for some reason, and that's about it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i don't have a house. I am the owner of the Bar/Inn in town, so it might not be me. It might be one of the people living there.