Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

That's silly logic GMP. If you want to vote for me to save your own butt just say so. It makes you look less suspicious.

Posted

Votecount?

Posted

So, the votes right now are for GMP and Arcane? Interesting.

Posted

I think it's just GMP right now.

Posted

GMP-(arcane, silves, corrupt one, linkprow, the doctor, aethix, pheonix561)

Arcane-(fierce muffin, GMP)

I think this is correct. I wrote it down on paper so it should be. Also pheo voted for GMP three times without ever changing his vote:)

Posted

Its seven votes to lynch right?

Posted

Yup, it is. Saha should be here soon confirming it and saying that a storyboard will be here shortly (in other words a week or 2).

Posted

Uh.

Linkprow.

Only wolves know the exact count of how many votes people have. THEY NEED TO KEEP TRACK.

Posted

I didn't keep track, I went back and counted them all. I didn't see why we needed a vote count when you can just go back and check yourself in about 3 minutes.

Posted

because I'm lazy and want Saha to look at the thread?

Posted

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I feel kinda foolish for not realizing that. Sorry about that.

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I feel kinda foolish for not realizing that. Sorry about that.

Posted

Writing it up

Posted

*four hours later*

Posted

The townsfolk cornered Grandmaster Phoenix with their pitchforks, but Grandmaster Phoenix already summoned his demons in preparations to resist capture.

Grandmaster Phoenix was Merlin, Warlock, Independent.

The demons, their bodies aflame with malicious powers, started to do battle fiercely with the townsfolk, the sky turning a brilliant red.

Grandmaster Phoenix snapped his fingers, and pink begonias sprouted all over the townsfolk's weapons, rendering them useless and pretty. The massive demons started watering the ground with their watering cans, making the grass slippery and hard to run around in. Townsperson after townsperson slipped onto the ground, as Grandmaster Phoenix made more and more flowers sprout, making pollen scatter around and make people's allergies act up. It was a fierce frenzy of plant matter and struggling bodies. Everyone was mildly irritated at this point, so someone shook the begonias from their pitchfork and tossed it like a javelin, only it turned in midair and hit Grandmaster Phoenix's arm while he was chanting an incantation. This messed the whole thing up, and a large, ferocious, man-eating plant jutted from the ground, eating Grandmaster Phoenix and ending the town's strife.

All he wanted to do was make the town beautiful.

As everyone started cleaning up the aftermath of the event, which involved helping people off the ground, distributing tissues, and shaking flowers off their prized farming tools, everyone looked behind them to see that a field of wondrous flowers had sprouted all around the now docile man-eating plant. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

GRANDMASTER PHOENIX'S GRAVE now available for inspection.

GRANDMASTER PHOENIX planted his fifth garden and completed his win condition.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, only their hearts were a little touched by Grandmaster Phoenix's dying wish.

What a nice guy.

NIGHT PHASE START.

Get your nightly actions in!

Posted

Well crap. Looks like the votes are coming my way now.