Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Read

259 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, I actually agree with Saha. What's the point of having mods around, that have high positions when they're barely around?

I know a lot of people can be immature around here, but that's not how they REALLY are. Like m, perhaps. I often get angry a lot here and get mad, but in real life, i'm a fun, loving and caring guy. I'm not the guy you guys see me as.

Just stating the truth for most here.

And yay Clark Kent!

Posted

Am I the only one who read Saha's wall o' text in it's entirety?

Posted

Jareddude quit switching sides.

I honestly don't care enough about this to argue. Sahaqiel can bitch all he wants. He knows I'm not a fan of him, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are starting to dislike him more now with the unceasing attacks on people. We all have flaws. Get over it and start cooperating. You can call me trying to "be above all this," but lol like I have an inferiority complex, that doesn't work for me. I am just done arguing with you Sahaqiel. You are not someone I want to talk to anymore because it puppying annoys me. Get it now?

And for the record, I went back and read it after trolling just for some comic relief. Oh, you guys.

I was not replacing Sahaqiel. In fact, a period of approximately 6 hours existed in which we were both mods. Tappy asked me to be mod again hours ago. So I said, sure, I might not be able to do a /ton/, but I know how to keep the peace around here. I know when to tell people to start respecting each other. And that's what's important. We've lost that here.

And thanks everyone for the congrats, but I don't deserve it. I'm just being a friend here. It's nothing special. I'm just...coming back to work.

Posted

Probably. I might read it in a minute.

Posted

No, i read it and understood it.

How am I switching sides?

Posted

No, i read it and understood it.

How am I switching sides?

One moment you are like "Yay Cirt!" and the next you are like "derpderp be mature Cirt."

That coming from you made me lol a bit.

Posted

Am I the only one who read Saha's wall o' text in it's entirety?

Out of everything Saha posted that's long this is possibly the only one I read all the way though.

Also, Jared, Saha is being the immature one right now. I mean he's not going around posting vagina everywhere one the forum, but in his own way he's being immature.

Posted

But even if this were IRL I'd say pretty much the same thing. Shit's being taken way too seriously. Look at this. 18 pages? Over what?

Also grats on the modship Cirt and Chase :DDD

19 Pages!

Posted

Going on 20!

Posted

Why do you have to post USELESS spam.

Posted

Apparently from Saha's point of view, were the immature ones.

THATS WHY.

Posted

Calm down, Jared. Nothing that's being posted right now is spam. It's the venting of anger or whatever else is flowing through right now.

Also if you want to get techincal you saying that is pointless spam. Just saying.

Posted

Because I am useless, Jared. Actually because, like I said, I think things are being taken too seriously. The things that I'm posting are mostly not serious.

Posted

Since this seems to be turning into a "I hate you dur" thread. I am currently up for debate.

Do you love me? Hate me? What's the word and why?

Let's solve all the problems right now.

Posted

I love you, I hate you.

The bird is the word. And that's why.