Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Read

259 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Yeah. I know I don't have a good history or being active, but then I decided to come back. And so far, I've kept to the decision.

I do admit I wouldn't do the best job, but it would be better then making a more corrupt person a mod.

@That-1 Guy: I don't know if I know everything that a mod does. But I'm pretty sure the bulk of it is just keeping people from being Asses.

I don't really think I'm trying to make a power grab. This site does have assholes. I'm just making suggestions.

Posted

Are you saying Sahaqiel is corrupt now?

Posted

Huh. Guess I kinda went off in my head while making that post.

I'm not saying Saha would make a bad mod, and I guess since what he's been posting lately was because he was mad about something, it should be considered to give him Moderabilities again.

I was kinda saying that there are some people on this site who could make a lot more worse mods then me.

Posted

You were a contributing source of my anger.

One of the most irritating things you can do to an angry person is make fun of them about how they're mad.

It's why people say "lol u mad".

But you were just being a massive dick.

Posted

AGREEMENT WITH PHEO

already stated, I have no patience for this

Saha was a good mod because he called people out for being ridiculous, like he was calling out Tappy. Sometimes he might go a little overboard with it, but that's because he's not afraid to hurt some feelings if it settles things in the long run. He's not corrupt, he's just opinionated and not willing to put up with crap.

Hell, he's always trying to get people to be more active here, the members that have shown interest in staying that is. When everyone stopped getting on IRC because of skype, he was the only one who cared enough about hyrule to continue to sit on IRC even when everyone else was off somewhere.

He's also one of the few mods I see actually active in IRC as well of everyone who sits there.

Posted

You were a contributing source of my anger.

One of the most irritating things you can do to an angry person is make fun of them about how they're mad.

It's why people say "lol u mad".

But you were just being a massive dick.

Who, me? (Serious Question)

Posted

And to that extent, I'd also like to know what other people on this site would make worse mods than you. If you see someone getting trolled, and your response is to say "Lol u mad," what kind of moderator would you be? Yes, he meant you when he called you a massive dick.

Posted

I don't ever remember saying "lol u mad."

If I saw someone getting trolled, then I'd warn the troller. If he persists, warn him one more time. Third time, I'd ban him for a day.

I don't think if someone is trolling that they know it. I'd at least give them a chance to change.

Posted

Generally if someone is trolling someone, they're fully aware that what they're doing is offensive. And saying what you'd do versus doing it are two entirely different situations. Based off your track record I don't get the impression you would step in, ever.

Posted

I like how Pheo bashed Cascade and I for no reason. I mean, I always thought Saha was a great mod. It's not fair that you would tell us how much we'd suck at the job just because Marquis suggested us. But whatever, it's all gravy.

Posted

I didn't say you would suck per se, I said Sahaqiel would do a better job. And you were, in fact, just in open floor spamming everything with talk about your new baby.

Posted

What do you mean?

I would do it if I had to. But I would examine the situation first. I wouldn't act simply because someone said "THEY'RE TROLLING"

Posted

Wow, sorry. I didn't plan to even mention it to anyone for a while, but Kasie wanted to so-- Never mind, it's fine.

Posted

Marquis I'm going to point back to my earlier post about saying you're going to do something versus doing it.