Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

I DIED THE M0ST AWES0ME DEATH EVER!!!!

Posted

puppy YEAH, I KILLED HER

Posted

This is the part where I get to make fanartz.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE BITCHES.

Posted

I'll give my report when day 2 starts

Posted

OH C'MON!. I just wanna see how the day starts!

Posted

Somebody pester Saha. I have a dead person question for 'im.

Posted

he doesnt post enough :<

Posted

Saha is napping atm :c

Posted

Psh, Chimetals. So paranoid. So PARANOID. Gawd. Actually, I have big questions for so MANY PEOPLE. So many DEAD PERSON questions.

Posted

Yeah I think a lot of people got redirected last night, including me. I got redirected to yuri somehow.

Posted

No, the dead person questions aren't about THIS game. Not necessarily anyway.

Posted

then theyre not dead person questions.

Posted

They are. They relate to dead people.

Posted

==>Go eat breakfast

You all getup, stretch, listen to the simulated birds chirp, have some bread heated until its crispy then slathered with coagulated milk or smashed, sugared, and preserved fruit, and walk by the various shrapnel on the floor to get the same paper you’ve gotten every day. Wait, shrapnel?

==>Group:Examine shrapnel

The shrapnel seems to have some from a robot, one that had been walking up to people in the middle of the night and looking very ready to explode. In fact some of them*had* exploded over the last few nights, but this is new shrapnel.

==>Group:split up and search for clues.

Screw that,theres wolves in your midst. You search as a group, and find another freshly-exploded robot.

==>Find something else

You find….someone. its hard to tell who they are anymore, if it wasn’t for the blood color and their location. Something exploded in the room, other than the robot, the corpse has a sickle in one eye, the other eye is on the floor, a knitting needle in it, and one of Linox’s arrow shafts sticking out of the empty socket. They were gagged with a whip, which would explain a lack of cries for help last night. Cascade’s lance is rammed through one shoulder, one of Feferi’s tridents in the other. Their elbows and knees are crushed, their hands and feet shot, and their skin dented with two different weapons used for bludgeoning, one of which was probably Kaffles’s cane. A sword—Rika pulls it out, a disturbed look on her face, jaw hanging limply in shock and horror—no, a mostly-blunt HALF sword was impaled through their groin, and cat claws were run through both thighs. The body looks slightly burnt, the source being a juggling club impaled through the body’s stomach.

You all stare at the body, horrified. Rika is still in disbelief that this is even a kill method, Linkprow wrinkles his nose at the grisly scene, and Aethix chokes back his gag reflex.

Yuriko was Aradia, Town.

==>Do ahead count

There are only 8 people left. Someone else is missing.

==>Go find the 9th person

You find him, all right, and it looks like he exploded. Deep gashes are ripped into the walls and floor, and the biggest chunk left of him is the size of a golf ball.The room is sprayed and splattered with his thick purple blood, and the stench is unbearable.

That1guy was Gamzee, Town.

==>StartDay 4

With 8 remaining, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends June 16, 10:45 PM