Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Nope, apparently I'm the most suspicious person ever for NOT TALKING. Like, you know, most other people? hurr also I hate being a wolf it's an awful feeling >:

But yeah, good game overall, so many intense showdowns lol, also the Knuckle/Cascade fight was in the wolf group pm lol, where I basically got pissed off and repeatedly called him a backstabber? after I APOLOGIZED for putting my vote on him that day so that I would look less fishy and the wolves might have had a better chance!! So much meanies.

Also, Knuckle did a good job surviving for so long, I honestly expected like, an immediate lynch because it was really obvious lol, but well done on that Knuckle! :> We wolves were kinda disadvantaged... so you did good with what you had lol.

So anyways, guys, now that this game is over, do you all want to like, take a break from Werewolf for a few days? Or do you want to immediately jump on a new game, because mine's is ready to start whenever you guys want to start! :> I'm next on the signup sheet anyways, so anyone else with a game needs to wait sorryyyyyy :<

ack I hate being the last post on a page now nobody will read this ¬¬;

Posted

Like I said, we had ALL the luck.

Posted

i mean despite the balancing issues this game still turned out pretty well

did the wolves kill anybody?

cat planet cat planet cat planet

Posted

I killed Yuri, but the rest of the kills were so misdirected that I can't tell who killed who.

Posted

you can tell by kill method. if they were cut up/in pieces, it was LL. anything else, it was the wulfies. that was really the only thing in the day announcements of relevance, but by making all the other details irrelevant, it got buried. :> also the pms people recieved when they made a kill usually corresponded to the corpse the next day. there might be one off, but for the most part it was like that.

Posted

well typically you are supposed to inform them who they killed so yeah

cat planet

Posted

and take away the fun of "guuuuuuuh who did i kill THIS timeeeee"? redirection doesnt work if everyone knows who they targeted....and esp with sollux in there, i cant tell people they targeted two people without knowing it, y'know?

Posted

So anyways, guys, now that this game is over, do you all want to like, take a break from Werewolf for a few days? Or do you want to immediately jump on a new game, because mine's is ready to start whenever you guys want to start! :> I'm next on the signup sheet anyways, so anyone else with a game needs to wait sorryyyyyy :<

ack I hate being the last post on a page now nobody will read this ¬¬;

hurr durr

Posted

i thought aethix was next? unless hes delaying again ;-;

Posted

Yes Cascade start signupssss

Posted

I'm going to do mine, and I'm going to repost sign-ups. Also, since mine does not require a lot of people to join, perhaps my game and Cascade's game could run concurrently?

Posted

I think we did two games at once before. How did that work out?

Personally I wouldn't want to be in two at once. But it's not like I have to be in both.

Posted

Eridan is so good, he gets TWO songs. :D

Posted

more trolls:

Linkprow/Nepeta

nepetaa.png

Your name is NEPETA LEIJON.

You like to engage in FRIENDLY ROLE PLAYING, but not the DANGEROUS KIND. Never the DANGEROUS KIND. It's TOO DANGEROUS! Too many of your good friends have gotten hurt that way.

Your daily routine is dangerous enough as it is. You prowl the wilderness for GREATBEASTS, and stalk them and take them down with nothing but your SHARP CLAWS AND TEETH! You take them back to your cave and EAT THEM, and from time to time,WEAR THEIR PELTS FOR FUN.

You can use your CLAWS AND TEETH to ATTACK ANYONE that TARGETS you, but you CAN’T HANDLE MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER NIGHT.

What will you do?

Kaffles/Terezi

terezi.png

Your name is TEREZI PYROPE.

You take an interest in justice, holding particular fascination for ORCHESTRATING THE DEMISE OF THE WICKED. You have taken up study of BRUTALALTERNIAN LAW, and surround yourself with legal books. You have no need for copies printed in TROLLBRAILLE, because you can SMELL AND TASTE THE WORDS. You hope one day to join the honorable ranks of the LEGISLACERATORS.

you can use your SENSE OF SMELL to sniff out TWO people during the NIGHT PHASE and IDENTIFY QUALITIES OF ONE OF THEM. You also have a WAND in your possession.

Your trolltagis gallowsCalibrator and you SP34K W1TH TH3 NUM3R4LS TH3 BL1ND PROPH3TS ONC3 US3D.

What will you do?

Kaffles information wasnt the most useful. it was accurate, but vague. really really vague. like, "you smell purple". and as for the 3 seers thing, it was because none of the seers could see allignments (although kaffles got vague hints in that direction, but still had the 50/50 shot of who she smelled) and i thought they would die a lot faster than they actually did.

Rika/Karkat

karkat.png

Your name is KARKAT VANTAS.

You have a passion for RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE ROMANTIC MOVIES AND ROMCOMS. You should really be EMBARRASSED for liking this DREADFUL CINEMA, but for some reason you are not. You like to program computers, but you are NOTORIOUSLY PRETTY AWFUL AT IT. You like to practice with your REALLY COOL SICKLE, but just wind up looking like KIND OF A DOOFUS BY YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM.

You like to chat with some of your other troll pals, most of which drive youBATSHIT UP THE puppyING BELFRY. Your trolltag is carcinoGeneticistand you speak in a manner that is ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY ORNERY, ALL THE TIME.

Because you are THE LEADER, you can PM once during the DAY PHASE to have your lynch vote count DOUBLE. However, if you RETRACT YOUR VOTE it ONLY COUNTS AS ONE for that day, and you CAN’T VOTE DOUBLE the NEXT DAY. Your fellow trolls DON’T REALLY LIKE YOU and will KILL YOU ONE VOTE EARLIER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

What will you do?

this was a case where the role was written for the character. the "eating words" thing knuckle got a read on was about how if rika retracts, she loses her ability to doublevote the next day. she COULD retract, despite what she said in thread, but there was no reason she would want to. also, the lost vote would have gone to whoever made her change her vote--her surrendering her leadership to the other person. the drawback came from karkats stubbornness, and Rika never did retract that doubled vote.

LL/Kanaya

kanaya.png

Your name is KANAYA MARYAM.

You are one of the few of your kind who has taken a shining to LANDSCAPING. Youhave embraced the tool of this trade, which conveniently is the weapon ofchoice for those who would hunt the HEINOUS BROODS OF THE UNDEAD which crawlfrom the sand at sunrise to feast on the light and the living.

Now that everyone is trying to KILL EACH OTHER you have decided to take mattersinto YOUR OWN HANDS, and will use your CHAINSAW to do so. You can KILL ONEPERSON PER NIGHT PHASE in a VERY BRUTALMANNER.

Your trolltag is grimAuxiliatrix and you Tend To Enunciate Each Word You Speak Very Clearly AndCarefully

What will you do?

LL never killed anything but town. except the last night, when he almost went for knuckle. almost. though i really liked when he gave saha his wand, and then killed him in the same night.