Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this may be obvious to everyone by now, but i think the turntables pretty much undid everything we did on day two and night two, which would explain why actions didn't work well and the two dead people are still around.

Posted

If Aethix turns out to be town, which he may or may not be (I have no way of knowing either way; I'm pretty sure if something attacks me I'm not notified at all because I'm totally asleep while Luscus protects me), am I off the hook of all this nonsense suspicion? :<

Or, wait. He never even left the bed to defend me.

So I don't even know

aethix

sorry i have been away. im im new orleans with no internet access on my phone.

And you forgot my pumpkin :( That's all I want out of this game

Posted

d'aww poor Ganny :C

also lolwhit I'm just trying to paint our mural to our fallen soldiers amidst this travesty!!!! I just vote for whoever I think might get lynched, but then EVERY SINGLE PERSON GOES "HO MAN I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS LET'S MAGICALLY SWAP VOTES" and nothing gets done >_>

honestly I just want this game to end quick so I can host My Little Pony Werewolf sooner! So I'm voting for That1guy because he is a sneaky bugger :<

Posted

Okay so if pheo is still alive I'm pretty sure we should kill him? lol

Posted

No, there would be no point in an item that brings back wolves, especially if it is used by a town. The turntables most likely gave them new roles that I'll take the time to analyze if you want.

Posted

how do we know you even did anything if there was no effect

gosh

which is what i was saying earlier

yeah guys pheo is still alive so lets lynch him again first

it makes sense considering the time shenanigans reset a whole day

pheonix561

my arguments with aethix are all still valid. I want everyone to take note of who it is that votes for me

namely cascade

Posted

Chimetals isn't cruel enough to bring back a player only to be instantly lynched again. I got dragged back through the timeline into a new timeline, which is the one we're in now. So I'm an indy now, new win condition and everything. And before you ask, part of my condition/new ability is not telling anyone who the wolves are. I've retained my ability to kill, though. I wanted to see how long I could dance around it for.

Anyways, I doubt I'll be much use outside of that. I only know who the old wolves were, and from what I understand, thanks to the new timeline, that headcount has probably changed.

Posted

Hey pheo, T1G, #AnimeNight

Posted

Lol, pheo.

Posted

Anyone voting for me right now has already taken into account that i am a confirmed town who is a high priority target for the wolves. I have been killed by the wolves for being too smart last night, but was lucky enough to be brought back by teto

there is no possible way i am a wolf. I want all of you to remember that when any of you decides to vote for me

now that i have said that, i am weighing the benefits of lynching him now and lynching him later

the only negative aspect to lynching pheo now is the thought that the wolves will lynch me tomorrow and smooth talk there way for the rest of the game (you aren't really thinking much anymore are you rika)

i also think that lynching ganny will prove aethix as a wolf and vice versa

oh, right, Yuriko, stop being useless. I should mention that your alleged ability still doesn't make any sense to me and i want you to make a solid role claim right now. If you really have lost your abilities do to some machine exploding (rika has shitty grammar i think thats what she said you did)

Posted

Wasn't Rika the one who voted pheo first?

Posted

URGH retract you pit of vipers :[

Soon there will be ponies everywhere! k. anime night nowsies!

Posted

YURIKO. IT IS NOT SOLID EVIDENCE TO USE WHO VOTED WHO AS GROUNDS FOR WOLF OR NOT WOLF.

IT IS ONE OF AETHIX"S MAIN ARGUMENTS FOR GANNY, WHO HE INSISTS ON PROTECTING

WHY WOULD HE INSIST ON DEFENDING GANNY? HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted

I want anime...