Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

I am defending Ganny because I know he is Town. And if you all really insist on lynching me, just remember:

Ganondorf333 has been telling the about his ability and is almost certainly a town.

Cascade, Knuckle, and Hateful Bitch have been banding together on votes, along with That1guy after his supposed death and revival, and are very, very likely candidates for wolves.

If it takes my death to convince you all of this, then I suppose it's a fair price to pay.

Posted

its a shame that your argument about me is being held together by the fact i could have been revived as a wolf, otherwise it would just look like you retaliated against me for starting an argument with you

oh wait

time travel doesn't work like that

pheo i want you to prove yourself useful and attack ganny tonight

its better than us killing you now, isn't it

also i want any stalker type characters (without revealing themself) to watch pheo's movements so we can verify he won't lie about it

Posted

i would also like the doctor character to protect me so i don't like, die horribly tonight

Posted

-eyeroll-

FINE. You won't die tonight.... Unless more than one wolf attacks you. Is that even possible?

Seriously, I've been dropping a ton of hints everywhere about my character. There was one three pages ago. THREE. Three is NOT a lot.

My bad, it's on page 92.

Posted

Sorry T1G I just woke up when I posted that

So you were impaled last night, most likely a lance, only one character I know uses a lance

That character was already claimed too

SAHA

Oh, Yuri, it has been pretty obvious who you was since the time you told us about what happened to you on night 1

Your Aradia Megido

Posted

No you idiot vote for Aethix

Saha isn't Tavros he is Gamano

how HIGH do you have to BE

also i never said i was impaled with a lance. I wasn't told what i was impaled with, i was eating a sandwich and getting my chill on when something was suddenly sticking out of my chest

and then weird time shit

vote count

1.Cascade

2. Hateful Bitch

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. TheNeverine

6. Knuckle

7. That1guy –Aethix

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel - Rika Code

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix—Hateful Bitch, Largely Legendary, Knuckle, That1guy, Cascade

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

7 to lynch

Posted

Screw it, t1g can die.

Posted

Okay tell me what other things in homestuck impale you then :/

Posted

any sharp object can be use to impale someone

this is an awful train of thought

the gm wouldnt leave a hint like that

and she also mentioned earlier why weapon usage isnt definitive because of the chests

Posted

It's not quite retaliation. But the way you've been belligerently badgering me without cause or logic is very suspicious. The way you're acting so indignant is a classic tell. You don't seem to realize just how obvious your lies are.

And if time travel is involved, why is your corpse still lying around?

Posted

That's how it is in mspaint, actually.

Posted

No, I haven't read Homestuck. Alright, but I still don't understand why you're accusing me of being a wolf. I have roleclaimed. I have roleclaimed a role that you have proven exists in the game. Nobody else has called me on it, so it is an undeniable fact that I am John. As I have not read Homestuck, I do not know what sort of characteristics John has that would suggest he is a wolf, but I am not a wolf. There is no evidence to suggest I am a wolf. Since you've given me a reasonable explanation of the dead body thing, I am going to retract for now. I still think your behavior has been odd, and I want a full explanation of your logic for accusing me of being a wolf. Please present some reasonable evidence.

Now, That1guy, if you have not already done so, I ask that you roleclaim, as I have done. If you are going to continue accusing me, you might as well extend to me the same courtesy I extended to everybody else.

Posted

i thought everyone guessed who i was by now

my character is a roulette character

people guessed who i was but you wouldn't get it because you haven't ead the story

again, that sort of thing doesn't matter, as my role has proven to me

besides i think its lame to use an actual character as a basis for roleclaiming

use abilities like normal