Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

What even is a night action I forget

Posted

go to the pm that the GM sent you

read it

then say who are you going to target with you night action in that pm (do not tell us what it is though)

Posted

...I deleted that PM. *Headdesks* I'm such a puppying idiot

Posted

Well you're off to a good start!!!

lol just send a PM to cas and be all "Target: [Player]"

even if you don't know what will happen

Posted

I didn't know I would need it later. *Headdesks again* FML

Posted

you can ask Cas to re-send it

Posted

...You tell me that after I send the Night Action PM. puppy you, universe.

Posted

man why are you in this game

its like you and jared read the words my little pony and didnt think twice

Posted

Stop being mean T1G, they just began playing :<

Posted

there is a difference to joining a werewolf game because you want to play and joining a werewolf game because you liked its theme

Posted

gosh

it's his first game t1g

don't be a dick okay >:

Posted

Thank you, Teto. I was going to play this one because I wanted to start playing werewolf, and because I thought "Hey, if I'm getting into werewolf, i might as well join one with a theme of something that I like." So, yeah.

Posted

csaadcesadcesdaeceadsecedcdseadeasddeaddeceasedadeasdcseasecacseadcesadceassecadceasecaeadcseadcesadecadesadceadcseadcseadecas

yeah i said my piece and im done

this isnt day 1 anymore you need to contribute

Posted

such a dick, t1g.

is night over yet? there are things that need to be said.

Posted

Everyone's night results should have been sent now, so let's start Day 2!

Day 2 Beginning

After the drama and ridiculous-ness of yesterday, everypony woke up tired, annoyed, scared and disorientated. They all began to gather in Ponyville’s centre to begin the newly-instated roll call. And to nobody’s surprise, someone was missing from the group! Only sixteen ponies had turned up.

Checking to see who the latecomer was, they found that it was Pheonix561. Charging over to his quite miserable dump of a home, they saw the horrific carnage. He had been hanged from the ceiling by a dainty rope, and there were many bruises adorning his greyish skin. Grey blood trickled from his knees onto the floor, and quite the puddle had been formed. He had obviously been dead for many hours now. It was quite a sad sight to behold, and of course, some ponies fainted at the scene. Figures.

On the bright side, he was just wearing the most beautiful dress! Everypony could appreciate the finesse and talent, even the Ghost of Rarity Past! Who is still a part of this game apparently (credit to Yuriko for dressing up our dead players <3 )

ponydress.jpg

Back to being visibly upset, the ponies began to search Pheonix561’s house for clues to his identity. Only a pair of contact lenses seemed to be of any assistance to who he was, and when the ponies finally put the pieces together, they all heard the distant voice of the Game Master.

258pxderpycompeion1.png

Pheonix561 was Derpy Hooves, the forever cross-eyed background scenery! He was a townie!”

Saddened at this revelation, the fillies and gentlecolts re-gathered at the gallows in the centre of town, many of them still shaken by Pheonix’s death, others frothing at the mouth and already blaming others for the death. Can these amazingly pure and logical townies find the actual culprit behind the attacks? Or will another innocent be forced to die for their (false) sins? Let the Game Master laugh and cringe some more guys!

~*~DAY 2 begins now and lasts a maximum total of 96 hours. With 16 players left, it takes 9 votes to lynch!~*~

(If a lynch has been reached and at least 24 hours have passed since the start of the day, they will be lynched automatically)

12:21am BST 19/08 - 12:21am BST 23/08

The remaining 16 players are…

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals
  4. Pheonix561 - Derpy Hooves (Townie) Killed Night 1
  5. That1guy
  6. Yuriko-chan - Rarity (Townie) Lynched Day 1
  7. Sideli
  8. Ganondorf333
  9. Knuckle
  10. Sahaqiel