Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe Cascade just didn't want the game to be way too long. With 19 players I'd be looking for ways to speed up the process too. Also, from today's day post:

Secondly, all fifteen ponies that had been roll-called yesterday after the death of That1guy were all currently standing in the centre of Ponyville. The citizens, whilst shocked, silently rejoiced. The Grim Hoofer sighed at this result.

Unfortunately for her, it seems there had been no deaths at all last night…

So I don't really think that there being so many killing roles is a weird thing. Especially since wolves only make one kill a night.

And also I suppose more vigilantes is more chaos so there's a plus to more killers too.

Posted

Giggles can be heard past the soft muffle of hooves.

"All will be revealed... tomorrow.

But for now, I would rather we try to make some progress with a Linkprow lynch, if there isn't any significant information regarding other players."

Posted

Knuckle: No, I used an ability last night but I was unable to get results because I was put in to jail, and thankfully, protected from any harm. I was prime wolf bait. However, the sooner we can start narrowing down suspects, the better.

Posted

So my thoughts are that the wolves tried to kill Cirt, but the kill was blocked, meanwhile the vigilantes sit by idly. This gives us another day to narrow down our suspects. If we can't decide on a suspect, i have no problem lynching Linkprow. Losing an indy is no skin off my back, and safer than taking a chance and killing a townie. However, before we all jump on the Linkprow bandwagon, we have to discuss everyone's relationship to That1guy, a now confirmed werewolf. While most people were suspicious of him, LL defended him pretty fiercely. He attempted to sidetrack the vote on That1guy, and his story seemed to back him up very well, possibly because they orchestrated it together. Finally I've noticed a subtle pattern of LL trying to coax people into roleclaim early on, an action that in my opinion has more benefit to werewolves. I'd like to hear LL defend himself, because Day 2 put him on my radar in a big way.

Posted

Yeah I suppose even with Linkprow's dodgy claims, he could still be a wolf. And even if he isn't there's the whole child killing thing he says he has to do.

So yeah, now that Cirt has posted saying she got nothing, I'm fine with putting my vote on Linkprow. I was kind of counting on her to have something but oh well.

Posted

Cirt, will putting you in jail every night stop you from using your ability? Maybe we can get around that somehow...

Also, Brodongo, I agree that LL is our primary concern right now. He's really suspicious after defending T1g.

Posted

I come back, after circling ponyville a few times."I also think LL needs to explain himself."

Okey, I'll stop roleplay now.

Posted

Linkprow

He can't be trusted.

Posted

I also think the wolves learned that attacking Cirt is a liability for them (assuming they tried to attack her last night). It might be a good town strategy to keep Cirt blocked long enough to keep the wolves away from her, and then unleash her once the numbers start to get smaller and suspects become more prominent. Just a thought.

Posted

LL who did you target night 1?

It seems like a pointless question, but please bare with me.

I don't even care what you do, just who you were targeting.

Posted

"Alright, so here's what allegedly transpired last night.

Sahaqiel: NO ACTION

Kaffles <- Attacked by unknown, likely wolf; should be noted that her ability apparently protects her from death

Cirt -> Used 'an ability' that failed due to jailing

Knuckle -> Jailed Cirt for protection

I suppose LL is our biggest lead after Linkprow. Someone should investigate him when they get the chance."

Posted

Cirt, will putting you in jail every night stop you from using your ability? Maybe we can get around that somehow...

Also, Brodongo, I agree that LL is our primary concern right now. He's really suspicious after defending T1g.

I'm not sure. I was curious to see if if my ability would work last night (I knew I was going to get jailed) but getting jailed blocked it. So I'm assuming that if I am in jail, I am useless. Also I used a part of my ability that would have helped our investigation (rather, looking for wolves without directly interfering with them) so :< everything else I can do now is rather direct. Interpret that as you will.

Also, Saha. Knuckle did not jail me, but I'm not revealing who did. I need their protection as long as possible.

LL is fishy, as is Linkprow. I'm fine with lynching them, unless more evidence comes up in discussion.

Posted

Linox, I don't know if I should walk right into a question like that. I don't even know who you are.

Alright, then I'll add a bit more.

I have reason to believe that Cirt was redirected night 1 and that your target that night became her target.

Which would mean your target got a "guilty" reading.

Posted

Alright, then I'll add a bit more.

I have reason to believe that Cirt was redirected night 1 and that your target that night became her target.

Which would mean your target got a "guilty" reading.

And that my "reading" was sheer luck? That we managed to peg two baddies and didn't even realize it?

You're insinuating that you shuffled things around, here.

Also: as for my "seerlike" ability, that's really not the extent of my ability. Anything that I could do that seems like it could be a "Seer" is actually expired. I can do nothing of the sort, now. So there's a chance that we might have a Seer who hasn't come forward.

Kaffles: interestingly, I can relate to your nonwolf kill ability. It is odd that several people are entrusted with that kind of power..?

Posted

Yeah, I'm a 1-time shuffler. I can shuffle all the night actions once this game.