Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, he was kinda helpful yesterday, but yeah, he's the only lead we have right now.

Largely Legendary

Posted

I look, unsure, at Knuckle.

"He didn't really say much yesterday, except that GH-SS was a good target for Kaffles to hit, even though we were all decided on her and Linkprow. This also kind of implies that either GH-SS annoys him, or that GH-SS has a useful anti-wolf role.

What did GH-SS claim again?"

Posted

Yeah but I said I believed him and everything. That makes me feel a little guilty. :(

Posted

"You believed me, too. But I was using deceit in the name of justice. If I'm right, Largely Legendary is using it in the name of evil."

Posted

If there were two players I've been the most suspicious of, it's Sahaqiel and Largely Legendary.

But this is good evidence. I once asked LL about what his ability did, and it was too vague (and it mirrored someone else's who is definitely Town - there can't be two of the exact same role in this game).

I believe Sahaqiel. I was planning to use an ability on LL last night, but due to an agreement between an unnamed protector and I, we settled on me being jailed again so that I wouldn't be killed.

Largely Legendary.

Posted

I shrug off the suspicion and steady my composure.

"If it helps, I think it would be kind of silly for a wolf to make such bold statements while there are so many players left. If I'm wrong, you may lynch me."

Posted

Yeah, Largely Legendary. We planned to go after him the day after t1g was proven wolfy. He seems like a good bet.

Also, Saha, GH-SS RP'd as Rainbow Dash a bit I think.

Also let it be known I'm kind of suspicious of Saha too.

Posted

"It would certainly make sense for LL, T1G, etc. to have planned out a course of action that gives them all alibis. Which I would commend, definitely. Really, the guilty readings we've gotten so far have all been by pure luck. First night's action switch provided two guilty readings that wouldn't have gone through unless the switches were done. And it was only one switch.

However, if it helps more, I didn't vote for T1G because Cirt was spearheading the lynch, and I got a guilty read from her. There were a lot of mixed signals."

Posted

"I was also blocked. From my understanding, there is a universal ability at work here. My theory is that something bounced off Jareddude and affected someone, and they amplified it to affect us all. Since Cascade was so enthusiastic about the night. Perhaps there was a complicated chain of events, but for the most part, we know that at the very least, there was an amplified ability, and it blocked most or all of our actions, including the wolves', possibly."

this explains the massive block, but what makes you say it bounced off jareddude? it could have just as easily hit the amplifier. and for that matter, how do you know theres someone with an amplifying ability, and not a one-night all-block like knuckle's one-night all-scramble?

I was never a vigilante. I have been a seer this whole time.

i knew it. well, not the seer-part, though it figured there was a true seer (not a one-night shot) lurking around somewhere.

I believe Sahaqiel. I was planning to use an ability on LL last night, but due to an agreement between an unnamed protector and I, we settled on me being jailed again so that I wouldn't be killed.

this brings up a point thats been driving me nuts. please, for the love of the ponies, STOP DISCUSSING THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD! thank you.

i have seen /way/ too many roleclaims in skype and whatsayyou, and given that im not /that/ active on skype, i dont know how many people have been yapping their roles out there, JEEGUS. you all jump on new players to "read the rules" then you run off and....and.....GUHHHHH I DONT EVEN

also, i still have classes to go to and such, i feel like there might be some instability in sahas statements, idk, but i dont really have the time to backread and all that atm. saha, who did you check out each night, in a simple, not-so-wordy list, please?

Posted

wait, what. I thought I told them to stop messaging you about roles outside the thread... :///

Posted

I whinny slightly as I look up from one of my books.

"I think it would be compromising to tell who I inspected last night. There is literally no reason to reveal who I targeted last night, because my ability doesn't affect anyone, and didn't even succeed, because of a mass block. So telling you who I inspected when I didn't even get a read might provoke the wrong people. Imagine you're a wolf, and I say I inspected you and failed. That probably means I'm going to try again the next night, right? And wolves have quite a powerful means of silencing people. So rather that expose my target, I'll simply leave it up in the air. Whether or not wolves get paranoid and kill me is a 50/50 chance. I might have inspected them, or not.

As for the comment about deflection off Jareddude, I contrived this on the basis that Cascade has told us that last night was 'fun'. Seeing as nothing exciting really could have happened when all the people in the game, (assumedly) have been blocked, I would assume that the 'fun' part of it lie in the events that took place to make it happen."

Posted

She asked about each night, not just last night.

Personally I think if Cirt and the protector were breaking the rules, the identity of the protector should be revealed as well as the information they shared with each other. And then it's fair.

Posted

"Oh, yes, of course."

I take a little time to look through my library. The dusty smell of old books fills my nostrils, and I snort in a satisfied manner. Sun filters through the windows as birds chirp outside in Ponyville. Their many colors compliment the trees outside, accenting the lush green leaves and the majestic brown bark. I dig through the shelves of literature, trying to find the right one that will satisfy my curious questioner. The shelves are made of beautiful wood; elegantly carved and sturdily built. They need to be build strong to support the many volumes of history, mythology, reference, and fiction that line their various tiers. It is truly an awe inspiring sight for such an information lover as myself. Not much more could satiate my most primal urges than to read about the wonders of Equestria and the magic schoolings that I've been so accustomed to. I finally discover the document I am looking for. It is made of a high quality paper, provided by the generous Princess. I scold myself mentally: Why aren't I more organized? This took too long to find. I look through the various notes and my eyes are set on the first name, which is cirt. I lead myself to the other names, but first take a short break to drink some water and adjust the lighting in the room. Remember; you should keep your room brightly lit while watching television or reading books! It's not so much as important for the books, but artificial light sources from projector style televisions are high in blue light, which should be counteracted by typical household yellow ones! It really does ease the eyes. The second name on the list is ammonsa, so that's cool too, I thought. This reminded me that I needed to give Spike a walk. So I did, for a few hours. Along the way, I chatted pleasantly with Rainbow Dash and Apple Bloom. I then remembered that the third name on the list was confidential. This particular name is probably going to be saved for later.

Posted

Omg chill out, seriously the only agreement was

"I'm using my ability on you tonight"

"Ok"

They'll come forward, I promise you

Also I don't discuss anything on skype. Skype sucks.

And I haven't patronized any new players about anything.

So you can just take your generalized accusations and point them somewhere else, thanks.

Posted

lol

my influence

it spreads