Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, serious question; is it okay for dead people to ask for a vote count? It helps me follow the game if I know what's going on.

Posted

rika is getting lynched by the other 3 players

vote counts are easy when the only way you can get a lynch is if you agree on something

Posted

as far as I'm aware

• Rika Code (3) - Sayuri, Cascade, Sahaqiel
  • Cascade
  • Sahaqiel
  • Sayuri (1) - Rika Code

Going to wait for Rika to make one last case and then give people time to read and reply to it or just give us her final words at least.

And then lynch scene.

Posted

shush-up, t1g-you-dead-guy.

oh wait.

Posted

:| And yet, on day 4, you all roleclaimed/said your night stuff before I could. I'm pretty sure that could be considered a cover.

I ask everyone, I ask them if they rather me say it or wait for you Sayuri, do you remember?

And Saha here is the info that I am using about day 4

Pheo-wolf-dead

Kaffles-wolf-redirect Cas onto herself (lol)-dead-Cas confirmed this by telling use that her real target was T1G

LL-wolf-voteblocked T1G-dead-was already known to be able to voteblock

Saha-town-blocked Rika from watching T1G-alive-confirmed by both Saha and Rika

Cas-town-target T1G but was redirected unto kaffles-alive-confirmed by the fact kaffles, who is a wolf, is now dead

Knuck-town- was killed by a wolf who could have have the chance to kill-dead- confirmed by the GM

Rika-???-was trying to watch T1G but was blocked by Saha-alive-confirmd by Saha that he blocked them

shoot just forgot what sayuri claimed to have done (I put the ??? there for lols and the fact that you are questioning it)

also the question is: who could have killed knuck?

Posted

i guess i'll just flip a coin to see who I should block tonight.

It's literally a 50/50 chance. If I fail, then the game ends and the wolves win.

I really have no idea who it could be other than Rika.

Or it's just Cascade.

Posted

T1g, I was in class. Why would you even try prodding me?

1) heard the kill pm against knucklr

2) heard the redirect command on cas

3) heard someone choose to do nothing

4) get trolol'd by teto making me hear the send out night results pms

5) none of this matters because people claimed. (thanks guys)

Sayuri-???-repeated two things that was already pretty much already known (who was your target again?) and something Cirt said she will do from now on in the prevous day-alive-no true confirmation since it was after everyone else posted

(almost forgot) Cirt-town-did nothing-dead- pretty much confirmed the day we lynched her

also sorry, Cas targeted LL not T1G, she targeted T1G the night he protected himself

to me it seems Sayuri was the only one with a chance to kill knuck

Posted

If you are telling the truth, Rika, then I cannot trust what I saw during the night, and can't assume that I actually blocked Sayuri, so she might have killed T1G. Likewise, I mightn't be able to trust that Cascade didn't make a kill, but if she's a town, why would she kill T1G?

So the options are limited and equally terrible.

The game kind of rides on my decision tonight.

Cascade, Sayuri, how about you both just kill each other? Town win, ya.

Posted

DAY OVER

Posted

I know, that is the part of stuff I do not understand which are:

How come T1G protecting Sayuri?

How come I did not see Saha?

Would T1G's protecting affect any of this?

How come I didn't see Cas?

Posted

DAY OVER

What.

Posted

inb4: you killed a indie who had to survive the last day

Posted

An actual ending would be nice

Posted

Night 6

• Rika Code (3) - Sayuri, Cascade, Sahaqiel
  • Cascade
  • Sahaqiel
  • Sayuri (1) - Rika Code

They cried. What a sad confusing hopeless day. Their numbers now down to four. Truly pathetic. Changing their minds more often than transsexuals change genders.

But they settled on Rika Code. It must be her! Her or somebody else!! And so, with full support for the lynch, they set to killing Rika Code. The poor innocent creature. All it wanted to do was survive this so that it could continue stampeding across the plains.

Rika Code was The Purple Buffalo - Independent

;_____;

Goodnight noble beast

Players remaining:

• Rika Code - The Purple Buffalo, Independent Lynched Day 6
  • Cascade
  • Chimetals - Bruno Mars, Town Killed Night 1
  • That1guy - Hatsune Miku, Town Killed Night 5
  • Largely Legendary - Kanye West, Wolf Lynched Day 4
  • Sahaqiel
  • Knuckle - Adam Young, Town Killed Night 3
  • pheonix561 - Frank Ocean, Wolf Lynched Day 2
  • Sayuri
  • Cirt - Aphex Twin, Town Lynched Day 5
  • Aethix - Kurt Cobain, Town Lynched Day 3
  • GH-SS - Lady Gaga, Town Lynched Day 1
  • Kaffles - Tyler Okonma, Wolf Killed Night 3
  • Linox - Carlton, Independent Killed Night 1

Night 6 lasts as long as it has to.

Posted

Day 7

Utter silence. Cascade crawls up from the ground to see the body of Sahaqiel, laying face down in a pool of his own blood. An ocean of blood in fact, and he the beached whale on it's sandy purple shores. Her death the beginning of the end for the Town. After all, it's not over until the fat lady sings...

Sahaqiel was Adele - Town

Such shock. Cascade did not want this! This is not what she intended!

She turned and saw Sayuri watching her intently. Grinning widely with lips of greatest girth and fullness. Such large lips.

"puppy the fat lady it's over when all the kids sing; KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT puppy SCHOOL! ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!"

They lunged for each other. Almost equally matched in killing ability. Interestingly enough, Cascade emerged victorious. She arose from the brief battle with a deep scar across her stomach. She lived long enough to identify her final victim.

Sayuri was Earl Sweatshirt - Wolf Gang

Cascade fell to her knees in relief. She was the sole survivor. In the silence however, the sound of footsteps rose from behind. Shocked and on edge, she leapt to her feet, turning quickly to see for a brief moment the eyes of Earl Sweatshirt's Mother, staring her down with the intensity of 1000 intense suns.

Before she could stop her, Earl Sweatshirt's Mother thrust a knife into the neck of Cascade, killing her instantly. Alcohol and glitter flooded from her neck as she fell to the earth, a plume of dust rising from beneath her as she landed.

Cascade was Ke$ha - Town

And it was done. Earl Sweatshirt's Mother left following the death of her beloved son, Thebe Kgositsile (Earl Sweatshirt). She had avenged him as she had vowed to do so upon following him out here.

The dust from the battle never again settled on the plains. The bodies lay still until nightfall. A light began to glow inside the heart of the cloud left on the scene.

It took shape as the body of hologram, That1guy - Hatsune Miku. He looked over the bloodied remains of the single worst collection of comrades he had ever seen. Such outrage he felt at this great injustice that he had fallen prey to his own side.

Bitter and smug, he claimed the final victory as the sole surviving player to remain on the plains. They might have broken his hi-tech hologram machinery but they never broke his fighting spirit.

The headlights of the collection convoy pierced through him and erased him from the scene. The transport they had all waited so long for, finally arrived, though tragically late.

Through Cascade's despicable betrayal, Wolf Gang have won.

In honour of That1guy's post during Day 4, successfully claiming the identities of the final wolves correctly, he is awarded a secondary, meaningless win. Congratulations, dick.

GAME OVER

golf wang wins