GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

he is THE GUY

i want to be THE GUY too!

Posted

Stand by for death sequence.

Posted

The town was restless and confused over the events of the previous night, and time was short, so they couldn't go back on early accusations. As the sun started to set, your hipster neighbor's hammer rang through the ears of every wizard in town, except for the ones who had been snoozing the whole time, amongst them the accused, Grandmaster Phoenix.

Since he was immobile in his sleep of inactivity, the townswizards all hoisted them over to the chopping table where the Executioner stand in wait, brandishing his terrifying Axe of Killing. the Executioner raised his axe high into the air, and swung down, bending his arm at the last second, crushing Grandmaster Phoenix's neck with his strawberry print elbow armor, using the axe as a weight and leverage for the crushing blow.

Just as [what was left of] the light started to leave his eyes, strange noises seemed to emanate from Grandmaster Phoenix's Cloak Pocket. A playing card fell to the ground, that made chiming noises as it seemed to ascertain Grandmaster Phoenix's fate.

The verdict?

XbmN4.gif

DEAD

Grandmaster Phoenix was Slot Shot, Independent, Chance Entrancer.

Grandmaster Phoenix's Body is now available for inspection.

Night Phase starts and lasts until 9/29/2011 12:00 UTC-6:00.

Posted

As day broke over the treetops and the wizards' quarters, you once again congregated in the middle of the town to discuss who should be lynched next. Something seemed off, though... the Executioner sniffed in rage as he counted the heads present. Someone was missing!

The town discovered Linox somewhere in the forest, obviously dead, bleeding from the eyes and mouth, probably from undercrowding or something.

oHGUz.png

Linox was Time Bomb Aesthetic, Town, Sage of Speed.

the Executioner flew into a frenzy. Murder magics were being used, without due process! He looked with contempt at the rest of the town, with a look that clearly said he would kill the murderers.

Day two has started.

11 votes to lynch.

Day phase lasts until 10/01/2011, 12:00 UTC-6:00.

Players:

1) brodongo

2) That1guy

3) pheonix561

4) Cirt

5) Fierce Muffin

6) Sayuri

7) Ammonsa

8) Rika Code

9) darkLinkofHryule88

10) Sideli

11) Ganondorf333

12) Linox Killed Night 2

13) Aethix

14) CaptinBenny

15) Nabeshin

16) DarkHorse777

17) Chimetals

18) Your Hipster Neighbor

19) Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched Day 1

20) Knuckle

21) Kaffles

22) Linkprow

Posted

I had a failed action (due to completely unreasonable nitpicky details concerning my role).

Someone tried to seduce me and failed. Miserably, I might add. I am clearly too good for you.

So, who killed Linox? Because it certainly was not me.

Posted

I still don't have any information to give, but perhaps we can get something from yesterday to figure out why linox was killed.

Posted

It was me. I am the wolves.

But really, uneventful night for meee. My action failed though. Another ambiguous reply about it from Saha >:

Posted

Nothing happened to me whatsoever. :/

Posted

my action suceeded but i did not kill Linox. Kinda depressing cause i almost targeted him last night. i feel like he wouldn't have died if i had. *sad face* (ll_ _)/

also i work tonight from 3-7:30 so i won't be able to provide any more info till after that time. :/

Posted

CB, your ability slows people down right?

Posted

Thank me, Chimetals.

-Mufn

Posted

I wish I could be put into a land full of fluffy, adorable things for the night.

-Mufn

Posted

:3c

The GM would like to point out that this is not even an emote, especially not in this game.

Posted

yawn