GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

I wasn't even thinking like that but yeah I see it.

Posted

I'd just like to say that voting for that1guy based on his uncharacteristic demeanor is a not a good idea. I mean after the last game he stated that he felt bad about grilling people so I don't see it as a shock that he's more laid back this game.

If you feel that That1guy is suspicious, then go ahead and use your night actions to squeeze some info out of him, and we'll lynch him later. In the mean time we should be pressing the non-active members to at least participate, because they serve us very little use when they stay silent.

Ammonsa until he posts about his night

Posted

T1G, give me a good reason not to vote for you right now.

well i am a town if that counts

Posted

lol I doubt he will make it in time, you know, since he is way down under right now

also he posted in the werewolf social that he might not be able to make it back until monday

Posted

T1G because what's a Sayuri-participated werewolf game without her voting for t1g. I mean, I reeeaaally have nothing.

starting a bandwagon on me and admitting to having no reason for it

but since a free-for-all ending to this lynch does not sound appetizing at this point in the game, I should vote for t1g

do not forget to vote in the companion-cube thread :>

joining the bandwagon because it will be beneficial to her to have me lynched

Anyway, T1G

never had a reason

so if you guys dont havea reason to vote for me other then the fact that i am suspicious for not stirring up trouble, then lets move on to something else.

keeping in mind that i was a wolf in mlp and i stirred up trouble during that game.

i am simply playing different because i dont puppying feel like being aggressive this game

also while i am at it i should point out i have less free time then i did the last 2 games. i dont have the time to be aggressive or but heads with anyone

Posted

And Chimetails, you were one of the players that I called out for the "I got a vague night action reply from the GM" excuse. And I don't think I've really been joking this game? I've been coming put and posting my observations. Like calling you and Sideli out for the vague night action stuff.

Still dont knOw why I have a vote from Nabeshin. If Chimetails and Nabeshin were wolves, I would not be surprised at all

on the other hand, ive reported who ive targeted, and my results on people, although imo its all a dud. imo, my ability is just a bunch of misinformation, in the most elaborate way saha could give to me.

and i dont trust anyone, atm, really, i was just backreading to see if nabe had any particular reason to go after you specifically, cuz i havent got much of a reading on many people.

yeeeah this is not the tigger I know. especially in Sahaqiel's game? what?

would you prefer the one from the /last/ game? i dont think so. though i want some more posting action from pheo. just cuz theyre not at each others throats doesnt mean one cant talk or something.

Chimetals, being the robot is going to be interesting. I forsee Indy but time will tell.

bleep bloop.

really, though, think what you like, idc. and really, whos gonna claim an alignment this early? man, i really do love that rule, saha, makes this more intense, less trust, eeee

I really do think he is doing a good job not getting people's goat

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nabeshin and Chime Tails are the most suspicious to me. Rika, I did not ever want to picture claim. But you made it seem like I wanted it. I refuted it. But you still are voting for me. Nabeshin wanted the picture-claim. Rika then votes for me.

1. Nabeshin wants to picture claim.

2. Nabeshin votes for me.

3. Rika puts words in my mouth, claiming that I want to picture claim.

4. I point out that picture claiming is dumb. Again.

5. Rika votes for me.

And puppy off. I was a wolf the last two games. I don't like to reference past games, but seriously. I'm not a wolf three times in a row

rikas constant "hey didnt you" is a little weird, but ive seen her misinterpret crap before, so idk. but is good to make a note of it. and for the record, i agree that mass picture-claiming wont do anything. like, seriously? idk about you all, but me + vague pictures =/= wolf finding. and imo, saha wouldnt have anything so incredibly obvious as "hay heres a wulf" in the pictures. i wouldnt put it past him to make the doctor have a very deadly-looking picture. or assume wed assume that, and give a wolf the picture. or a town for the lolz. really, i dont see a point.

and LL, Rika, why are you voting for t1g, when there is really no reason behind this? hes laying off like he said he would, not going on a rampage like he promised, and hasnt given a particular reason for a bandwagon against him, other than "hes doing what he said hed do" which, imo, is a crap reason for a bandwagon on him. so: WHY?

Posted

anyone who is willing to continue to vote for me under the guise of me being suspicious for lack of being aggressive should be looked into.

Posted

lol I doubt he will make it in time, you know, since he is way down under right now

also he posted in the werewolf social that he might not be able to make it back until monday

okay he gets a pass then. Retract.

Aethix, you're a smart guy, what are your thoughts on everything?

Posted

T1g, I try to bandwagon you all the time. Don't act like it's anything new. ybg(apparently that's what comes up when I micronap on the keyboard)

Posted

and that, sayu, is why im calling out Rika and LL, though im not gonna just write you off as "herpaderpsayu" just yet.

Posted

Give me a good reason to keep you around.

Posted

Are we all claiming pictures

this was my angle, you did not say anything about it being a stupid idea until AFTER I said it was suspicious that you said that, and you were addressing me directly when you said what you meant, how were we suppose to know you thought it was a stupid idea with what you said there?

And toward T1G, yes you did say you would be less aggressive, but pheo is also not being aggressive towards you, which is what I find the most odd

Posted

and that, sayu, is why im calling out Rika and LL, though im not gonna just write you off as "herpaderpsayu" just yet.

After that one game, I'm not surprised.

Posted

So I'm still down the coast but I have limited access to the internet. I'm the seducer of cirt.

Posted

Watching Nabeshin, Sideli, Chime Tails

??? why

I guess my lack of punctuation was supposed to hint at how unimpressed/apathetic I was.

Not something you should do on a forum where half the members have shitty grammar all the time.