GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

So I'm still down the coast but I have limited access to the internet. I'm the seducer of cirt.

GAH! i wish we could have more info from you! >A<

Posted

So I'm still down the coast but I have limited access to the internet. I'm the seducer of cirt.

there we gooooo. Thanks, ammonsa. Better luck next time eh? :<

I'm really annoyed that there are so many people not participating. wtf you signed up, don't ruin it for the rest of us

I still have nothing on anyone. I would say I'd just not vote this round but a] I didn't get to vote last time and b] we have so many inactive players that I have to vote if the rest of you guys still want to play.

Posted

what happened my neighbor totoro? Oo"""

Posted

And toward T1G, yes you did say you would be less aggressive, but pheo is also not being aggressive towards you, which is what I find the most odd

and so you are voting for me because pheo is acting suspicious

rika do not try and change your original reasons for voting for me, it just makes you look stupid

Posted

What in the puppy is going on in here? Quit shit-disturbing, people.

Muff, who's a wolf?

Posted

I don't know who the wolf is. Why would I even have an idea of who it is when I skim all these posts because wordswordswords and none of it matters because no one will answer my question that I asked 10 pages back.

Do any of you have a Taboo or Curse on you right now?

-Mufn

Posted

Chase, remind me why I think you're town.

I don't know who the wolf is. Why would I even have an idea of who it is when I skim all these posts because wordswordswords and none of it matters because no one will answer my question that I asked 10 pages back.

Do any of you have a Taboo or Curse on you right now?

-Mufn

Ganny said he did and signed at the end of his post the last time he posted.

T1G, who's a wolf?

Pheo, who's a wolf?

@Mod: Votecount please.

Posted

Sorry bros, I was doing art all last night and will be doing it again tonight. I'm gonna go read (skim) over everything and see what I think. Art from like three in the afternoon to three in the morning, and I just got back from breakfast(lunch) after waking up at ten thirty.

Posted

Alright, thanks, Nabe.

-Mufn

Posted

Nabe,

Cascade revealed quite a bit about me and my role when she asked why I had a gun. With my ability, I can gain extra votes and help town uncover wolves faster during the day. I can also gain immunity from being killed, which is great because it might deter the wolves from trying to kill me, since they never know if I landed on that ability or not, and it would also be quite a surprise to the group if I was voted for lynch. The only negative side of pulling the trigger is that I could die. A rather indifferent outcome is that nothing happens and I emerge unscathed. I'm playing russian roulette with myself. I can choose not to pull the trigger, though.

Posted

rika decided to vote for me because i was not being aggressive, despite the fact that i said i wasn't goign to be aggressive before the roles were randomly selected and sent out. the fact that anyone tried to use it as grounds for a lynch was suspicious in my book.

when i pointed this information out to her, she said that she was voting for me because pheo wasn't being aggressive towards me. in other words, she is continuing to vote for me based on another player's actions. arguments this bad show that one is not actually trying to catch the wolf and is just lynching whoever. this is why i am voting for her.

Posted

I'm staying with T1G because despite whatever he says, he's as good as inactive in this game. Which is highly suspicious, since he's doing it intentionally. I've yet to receive a reason not to vote for him, besides "I am town." He's also been really defensive toward Rika, who was only pointing out that both pheo and T1G are being less aggressive.

Pheo I believe, for the moment.

I'm not getting much of a wolf vibe from Sideli. It's too soon to tell with him.

Potential wolves:

T1G, pheo, Sideli, your hipster neighbor, Linkprow, and Kaffles.

People I believe to be town:

Nabe, Cirt, Cascade, LL, Knuckle, CaptinBenny

Indy:

Chimetals

People I'm watching:

brodongo, Rika, and Ganondorf333.

Everyone else either hasn't said much or I don't have any ideas.

Posted

Nabe,

Cascade revealed quite a bit about me and my role when she asked why I had a gun. With my ability, I can gain extra votes and help town uncover wolves faster during the day. I can also gain immunity from being killed, which is great because it might deter the wolves from trying to kill me, since they never know if I landed on that ability or not, and it would also be quite a surprise to the group if I was voted for lynch. The only negative side of pulling the trigger is that I could die. A rather indifferent outcome is that nothing happens and I emerge unscathed. I'm playing russian roulette with myself. I can choose not to pull the trigger, though.

Thanks, this literally answered my question. This is why I had a town read on you.

Aside from your role: why are you doing the dumb things you're doing and not contributing whatsoever, then calling out T1G for "inactivity"?

rika decided to vote for me because i was not being aggressive, despite the fact that i said i wasn't goign to be aggressive before the roles were randomly selected and sent out. the fact that anyone tried to use it as grounds for a lynch was suspicious in my book.

when i pointed this information out to her, she said that she was voting for me because pheo wasn't being aggressive towards me. in other words, she is continuing to vote for me based on another player's actions. arguments this bad show that one is not actually trying to catch the wolf and is just lynching whoever. this is why i am voting for her.

Is this your answer to my question?

Posted

eaugh, why won't this day eeeeeennnd

Seriously, I need a vote count and reminder for the amount of time left.

Posted

What would you like me to contribute?