GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

as far as the evidence goes, i still dont trust LL yet, though hes brought up some good points, and when paired with t1g, well....i gotta go cautiously with Rika.

also, one of you other guys on rika should go put your vote in the voting companion, cuz atm its only got 2/3 people on her.

i dont like rikas lack of reasoning behind her voting, as she usually needs a lot more to go on.

Posted

oh, looks like we have 1 hour and 10 minutes till the end of the day.

I'm gonna keep my vote, you guys do whatever.

Posted

There needs to be a rule that you must post at least once every day phase. Seriously. The inactive people are the worst because it's impossible for me to read them and yet they could still potentially kill us.

That1Guy, describe your role for me.

Posted

The town went back and forth in confusion, sparking many suspicions against one another. Some sat and snoozed under the shambles of what was once their homes. A refreshing breeze passed through the broken hamlet, while the Executioner prepared his axe. No one had a majority of votes, so he simply rolled a dice.

The verdict is...

NO LYNCH.

the Executioner scowls beneath his mask and plants the handle of his Axe of Killing in the dirt, and sits against it in watch over the town that was steadily being bathed in the soft red glow of twilight.

Night phase has started, and lasts until 10/03/2011, 16:00 UTC-6:00.

Posted

The town awoke to another wonderful morning, except it was raining.

A heavy rain is pouring!

Everyone begrudgingly stood out in the middle of town hoping they wouldn't get sick, except the Executioner, who was furious. In the middle of a particularly deep puddle lie Knuckle's body!

Knuckle has died!

Knuckle was Existence Exilance, Town, Exiler of Earthly Bodies.

y8FLg.png

Day phase starts and lasts until 10/07/2011 12:00 UTC-6:00.

11 votes to lynch.

Players:

1) brodongo

2) That1guy

3) pheonix561

4) Cirt

5) Fierce Muffin

6) Sayuri

7) Ammonsa

8) Rika Code

9) darkLinkofHryule88

10) Sideli

11) Ganondorf333

12) Linox Killed Night 2

13) Aethix

14) CaptinBenny

15) Nabeshin

16) DarkHorse777

17) Chimetals

18) Your Hipster Neighbor

19) Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched Day 1

20) Knuckle Killed on Night 3

21) Kaffles

22) Linkprow

Posted

I have a question for ThatGuy1-

1. Did you receive confirmation for your night action for Nights 1, 2 and 3?

Posted

Teto. where u @ boi. I have a question.

Also my night was uneventful.

Posted

finally someone says something about it. no. i have not had any confirmation on my abilities for the entire game up to this point. this is why i have not been helpful in any way: i have had no information to provide at all.

Posted

finally someone says something about it. no. i have not had any confirmation on my abilities for the entire game up to this point. this is why i have not been helpful in any way: i have had no information to provide at all.

Well this seems to check out. I was at the Disco last night, and the person I talked with (who shall remain nameless until I think it's relevant to reveal them) claimed to be blocking the confirmation of your posts. I have reason to believe that whatever actions you performed were most likely still successful though.

Posted

i am assuming that it was sayuri, since it has persisted for 3 days now

Posted

Surely you don't mean you talked outside of the game, right? You meant that your night action is to talk or something, right?

It's not my night action, but somebody else has it. Somebody during the game has the ability to bring two people together for a short conversation during the night at the Disco. Pheonix claims to have done this with Linox during Night 2. Not sure if that means they can listen in on the conversation or not, but it wouldn't be unlikely.

Posted

if their name isnt in the pm, then saha could be sending them the messages the two of you type

Posted

Nothing unusual happened to me last night. All was normal.

Posted

puppy

okay guys, don't mess this one up :(