GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Still pushing the pheo vote just because he's being so evasive and chooses not to play.

pheo

Posted

Yeah, what even happened to pheo in this game?

Also, why are you all voting for Nabeshin again?

Posted

Nabeshin, tell me what you know about malfactors, and your ability.

What are you talking about?

Where are people getting the idea that Hipster Neighbour died and was revived? This isn't evident anywhere in the thread -- we've lynched GMP, that's it, and scum did not and would not kill Hipster. Is this a result of people getting jumbled PMs regarding Knuckle's revival? Otherwise, not sure what the hell people are on about.

This question still stands.

Nabeshin, I won't relent until you reveal your ability or die. I'm hoping for the latter. You're a scummy wolf or a scummy town and I care not which.

What you're telling me is that precident (other people claiming) should determine my own actions. I've provided reasoning to the contrary saying exactly why claiming without purpose is the wrong move to make. (This reasoning is in my 997.) Unless you have a counter to my reasoning, then it's entirely invalid to say I'm scummy for not claiming.

I recently got Pheo to play a game on another site, but he got a wolf role and didn't end up posting much at all. It's entirely possible that the same thing is going on here -- it was as if it was crippling to him, he just couldn't make himself post.

Posted

cirt, you are really not good at following the rules are you :/

no posting means NO POSTING

I'm going to totally ignore your post now just because you're not meant to be here

you did the same thing yesterday constantly

Posted

my squidding post has to do with the rules of the game, chill the squid out. I've already PM'd Saha about it, so go on ignoring it if it makes you squidding happy

rage

Also yeah pheo is being dumb idk

I see no profit from lynching Nabe, since he's actually helping by asking questions and being involved.

What game was it that was pretty much dead the whole time because we killed off all the active people?

Posted

So yeah, can someone tell me more about Hipster / point out the post where he died?

Posted

i can vouch for Nabe's innocence btw. we both know eachother's abilities and have sworn to secrecy on it. but he is trustworthy, so don't worry about it

Posted

Oh hey are you guys voting for me

Yeah I've been busy as shit etc, fine if you vote for me, but I've been doing my night actions and stuff at least, trying to at least see if anything happens from that. I have a pretty cool night action, and it's pretty strong in the right hands, but I want to refrain from mentioning what it does, for my own sake.

Also, I'm the person who made Nabeshin think he was going to die and then he didn't die. If Linox were alive he could vouch for my innocence as a town.

Posted

Linox is alive lol

Not sure if he's allowed to reveal anything he learned with his first role though

Posted

So, my ability did absolutely nothing last night, which is cool.

Except I didn't get that as my action, I just got "Your ability".

Awesome.

Shaq, seriously, I don't know what's going on half of the time.

Posted

Linkprow

So yeah, let's get back to this.

Posted

i can vouch for Nabe's innocence btw. we both know eachother's abilities and have sworn to secrecy on it. but he is trustworthy, so don't worry about it

You can't communicate outside the game if you're town.

How do you know Nabeshin is innocent?

Posted

What are you talking about?

my PM last night said you should know about malfactors.

i may or may not have gotten a reading on this ability gggg thats why i asked :< i also wanna doublecheck that getting a win con of either "get lynched" or "stay alive" didnt screw with my accuracy. i mean, i feel like i hit nabe a little /too/ easily

You can't communicate outside the game if you're town.

How do you know Nabeshin is innocent?

aethix, jeegus. aethix can let two people he chooses communicate in a PM. which is both good for town, and good for wolves. i mean, if he got a wolf into that private PM, they have the chance to screw someone over, y'know?

Posted

Why suddenly so antagonistic towards Linkprow, Nabe? Why do you hate him so much? What's the deal with you you're such a crazy guy!

Posted

Man Aethix has been slipping under my radar the whole time. I guess I'm just too lazy to go back and read through 104 pages of shit.

Anyway, okay, I don't like that ability at all. Every conversation is like "Hey, I'm town" "yeah me too" "cool who do you think is a wolf?" wolf: "I think blah, blah, and blah are wolves" "okay awesome it's good to know you're town lets share a vow of secrecy and not discuss things we talked about" "okay"

I mean how do you really know if the person you're talking to isn't a wolf?