GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

It doesn't matter if he says there are limits, it's still an unreasonable ability. An ability that does "random" is so stupid. Chase's does the same thing, but it's a little bit more believable. A little bit.

(this is where it said your alignment but I'm editing it out)

Chase, why did you edit your post to be only this?

Posted

ok so i think i know why the sky is being all fuddy-duddy. last night i targeted Chimetals but got redirected to sedeli who in turn used his ability on Linox. crazy redirecting is crazy~! @_@llll

also i'm not really sure who to be suspicious of sooooooo. yeah i'll just keep my eye on the post. o3o/

OH! and i'll be in the LOOP in Delmar STL tomorrow all day so expect inactivity. i'll post it in the other forum as well.

Posted

Lie.

What makes you say that?

Posted

You're just trying to get out of having to tell someone what happened last night with an excuse like that.

Posted

But it's true. And it's not like I have anything to hide.

Posted

We are trying to figure out why you are still alive from last day phase.

I'll take that as a yes

You're still pushing this? Your gut isn't always right Nabeshin. In fact it is probably full of baloney.

Sounds like my kinda gut

Posted

More on why I voted Pheonix. This ability is just downright impossible. You are not allowed to do "anything". I don't care how crazy Shaq might've been with his abilities, he wouldn't allow something that lets you do "anything".

Nabe, this is a "Wario" claim. My ability is not a "Wario" claim.

you might wanna check out GMPs role in werewolf werewolf....he was a gardener that could grow a garden in whatever shape he wanted--the shape determined the ability. i mean, it saha. and nabe did come on the day he was targeted going "puppy, guise, im a dead man walking" before pheo fessed up, what, a day later?

though wolves have a lot of legroom on fakeclaims, imo. though theyd have to get really detailed, and really creative with it.

It appears that someone's vote for pheonix isn't getting counted and that Chimetals is getting two votes. MOr Sahaqiel could just be bad at counting.

if i have two votes, i woudnt know it. so my money is on saha. or you, secretly, for that third vote.

also, i still want some kind of confirmation/hint from nabe about his ability or knowledge of malfactors. stiiiiiiiiill trying to see if my info is accurate.

Posted

Guys we need to be lynching Pheo right now. I'll elaborate next day phase but I'm pretty sure something stopped the lynch to protect him. He's the best lynch by far, Put your votes on him. Please please please.

Posted

PheoI guess.

Posted

Chase, why did you edit your post to be only this?

I didn't.

Who fu cking edited my post?

This whole game is a clusterfu ck.

Fu ck

Posted

Who fu cking edited my post?

You quoted your PM word for word hrrrrrrnnnnnnnnggggggggg.

Posted

Yeah, I guess you guys have ridiculous abilities too? "Oh gosh you've been turned off." Am I right in assuming half of this game's activity has been trying to figure out what the night actions are?

That's because you were apparently seduced on the night Chimetals messed with everybody's night PMs, making them read the opposite of what happened. So it should have been "You were turned on" so yeah.

Posted

mememememe

Posted

noooooo way, the last time we used time travel in Werewolf it messed everything up and we ended up wasting a day. Maybe if you can give details I'll consider it, but it better sound good.

Posted

implying you ha any say in the matter

zombie boy