GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Whoever's the tower, I don't really want you alive much longer. :/

Posted

Why did it mention Linox when it talked about the weather?

Posted

but really why Linkprow again I don't feel like trekking through 105 pages to see the probably-stupid reason.

So you're partners with Linkprow? That's cool.

Pheo, explain yesterday's day phase. You had 12 votes.

But here you are.

Do you think that we would just like not notice that? (it almost happened)

Deadline hit before we had enough votes.

You're still pushing this? Your gut isn't always right Nabeshin. In fact it is probably full of baloney. You can't really judge me by my playing style because I don't have one. I want to be helpful and stuff but this time around I don't know how. I start to find some people suspicious but then I consider my reasons and in the end they don't seem suspicious anymore or my reasons are flawed.

Nah, my gut is right.

Posted

@Linkprow: I was revived by my own ability. I drank a potion to get my magic capped on night two and used my hidden ability that night, which allowed me to survive a kill and get a new role in exchange for my old one.

Posted

also, i still want some kind of confirmation/hint from nabe about his ability or knowledge of malfactors. stiiiiiiiiill trying to see if my info is accurate.

I have no idea what you mean by this, still.

Anyway, my vote stays on Nabeshin and will for the duration of the game/his life.

Answer my damn post.

Posted

Chimetals, the only one that's mentioned the existence of "Malfactors" is LL, not Nabe. Teto talked about it afterwards. Why are wanting him to talk about them?

Also, Nabe, watching this D Let's Play. Man, this is hilarious and awesome, why didn't I watch this sooner.

Posted

I voted for him as well

Posted

When pressured about my ability, I told what it did outright. How am I not speaking a word lol?

Posted

Why did it mention Linox when it talked about the weather?

^^^^

Raining blood and orange juice, ominous voices, laughing cloud lions.

I'm scared.

I would like to hear more about what was said about Muffin in your pm though.

Without direct quotes of course.

Also Nabe, I would like to hear at least a little something before I throw any votes Linkprow's way.

Posted

I have no idea what you mean by this, still.

while i cant use this kind of answer to suspect you, i also cant take it at face value. because as easy as it is to not know about it, its just as easy to play dumb.

Chimetals, the only one that's mentioned the existence of "Malfactors" is LL, not Nabe. Teto talked about it afterwards. Why are wanting him to talk about them?

Also, Nabe, watching this D Let's Play. Man, this is hilarious and awesome, why didn't I watch this sooner.

im fully aware of LL having gotten a PM about malfactors first, but as i said earlier, my PM last night mentioned that nabe should know about them as well. another reason why i wanna test my accuracy, as theres still a chance that it changed in order to help me fulfill my win con (getting lynched)

Posted

why dont we vote for Linkprow and test Nabe's gut feeling? if he is wrong then there is no reason to listen to him without solid evidence

-That1guy

Posted

But, you're saying it's a dumb reason to not vote Linkprow with no reason at all to back it up, Cascade. : (

Share your reason for why it's dumb.

Also, Chimetals, why would you tell us your win condition is to get lynched, now the wooves will get you!! Or not. Maybe the wooves want you to win.

Posted

I'm the seer and I have a Wolf result on Linkprow. Get voting.

MUFFIN and NABESHIN when pressured about their ability are not speaking a word. Nabeshin is voting for Linkprow based on a "gut feeling". Muffin successfully got out of a lynch somehow and he's still lying about his ability according to DARKHORSE777

If you're not scum, you're an idiot. See: post 997, post 1023.

You have a scumread on me based on an entirely wrong idea, the idea that I asked for a nameclaim. And now you're pushing this trash.

@MOD: Please post deadlines in your votecounts.

Posted

THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO GO WITH HIS GUT!

Posted

Linkprow