GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Linkprow

Posted

I'm the seer and I have a Wolf result on Linkprow. Get voting.

Nabeshin

he is lying about his ability

-That1guy

Posted

How do you know?

Posted

Nabeshin

-That1guy

I'm assuming that he told you something different at the disco?

I think its too risky not to follow a seer claim. Chimetals identified him as a seer too so that's what I'm gonna follow. Linkprow

Posted

Seeing as how Nabe has been not claiming the entire game, I don't see why he would tell you his actual ability at the disco. I don't see why he'd say it now, either. Probably because he's been getting townie reads up until last night.

So, I'll go for it. If he's wrong, lynch tomorrow, obvs. Or something like that.

Posted

Also, Chimetals, why would you tell us your win condition is to get lynched, now the wooves will get you!! Or not. Maybe the wooves want you to win.

i mentioned it yesterday, and im not dead. if i were a wolf, my thoughts on a jester would be "hay theres a guy buying us a dayphase" as the town lynching a willing indie does nothing for the wolves but keep them from getting lynched themselves.

also, im active, so that means the player pool will have a higher ratio of inactives to active towns for the wolves to sift through at their leisure.

Nabeshin

-That1guy

what makes you say that?

Posted

Chimetals identified him as a seer too so that's what I'm gonna follow. Linkprow

oh i must have missed that part i guess?

but isnt chimetals misinformation incarnate or something

-That1guy

Posted

-That1guy

Posted

I think its too risky not to follow a seer claim. Chimetals identified him as a seer too so that's what I'm gonna follow. Linkprow

i never said anything about nabes ability, i said i saw an ability, and /he/ claimed seer.

also, i side with t1g on this.

i never said anything like that, and my misinfo is my meter ability, not my primary.

Posted

Linkprow

Posted

-That1guy

Yeah, although I believe she claimed she can also look in on actions too. Seemed sketchy to me at first but it seems to check out right now. Although something I am suspicious about is the number of seers in this game. Your Cirtster neighbor was an alignment identifier, LL has a charge up alignment ability, and now Nabe has claimed seer. Something seems a little off here.

im fully aware of LL having gotten a PM about malfactors first, but as i said earlier, my PM last night mentioned that nabe should know about them as well. another reason why i wanna test my accuracy, as theres still a chance that it changed in order to help me fulfill my win con (getting lynched)

I took this post to mean that you received a pm claiming that Nabe knew about a wolf. I took that as confirmation that he could see alignments. Or do I have it wrong?

Posted

best way to protect the real seer--everyone claim seer when they mean "watcher" or "vibe-getter" or "wolf/non-wolf seer" or "town/non-town seer" or "stalker". really, hide a tree in a forest.

also, i cant tell if you saw my post or not, bro, but just to make sure, i did /not/ say that nabe was a seer. actually, i think he isnt a seer. but thats just me and my possibly wrong info.

youve got it wrong, it just implied that he should know about the word, /not/ that hed seen it in other people.

Posted

best way to protect the real seer--everyone claim seer when they mean "watcher" or "vibe-getter" or "wolf/non-wolf seer" or "town/non-town seer" or "stalker". really, hide a tree in a forest.

also, i cant tell if you saw my post or not, bro, but just to make sure, i did /not/ say that nabe was a seer. actually, i think he isnt a seer. but thats just me and my possibly wrong info.

youve got it wrong, it just implied that he should know about the word, /not/ that hed seen it in other people.

Yeah I saw your post. You said you got a post last night mentioning that Nabe should know about malefactors, so that's where I'm confused. Can you specify what this means then? Or was that the extent of your pm?

Edit: Answered. So we can only confirm that he knows about the word 'malefactor'.

Also I'm a seer too

Posted

yer all wizards, hnet

Posted

Town, do not lynch Linkprow yet. Wait for him to talk.

People who are just voting Linkprow without saying anything else about the situation: That's insufficient. Post your thoughts so that you're allowing yourself to be held accountable for your choice. See, for example, Muff's post.

Also I'm a seer too

You should elaborate on this.