GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Stand by for night phase.

Posted

Everyone bickered back and forth throughout the day, turning on each other, and even the forces that be! What an exhausting, high-tension spectacle it was. Everyone probably needed to drink some warm milk to calm their nerves. Unfortunately, there was no longer anyone left to conjure milk!

the Executioner raised his Axe of Killing high once more. Linkprow gulped and prepared for his decapitation. The Axe shone brilliantly, and was then brought down, slamming a lever that activated the catapult that Linkprow was tied up in, launching him far until he finally came to rest inside the active strawberry-print volcano. As he sizzled, a mechanical reconnaissance eagle from the future captured Linkprow's identity and broadcasted it to the viewers below, then exploded. The mechanical reconnaissance eagle from the future's functions and presence were completely coincidental, and will never relate to any current or future happenings.

Linkprow was Generous Philanthropist, Town, Overpowered Alchemist.

J4mWH.png

Night Phase starts and lasts until 10/19/2011 00:00 UTC-6:00.

Posted

You all are startled awake by the weather conditions. It is horrifyingly... nice. The niceness of this day is incomparable to the niceness of other days. Wind blows through the luscious green foliage, rustling the leaves and giving the air the scent of summer. The sun is strong, but the wind is refreshing and wonderful on the skin. The sky is clear with towering nimbus clouds that protrude strikingly from far away. Wind chimes outside the broken village's houses sound gently, giving the atmosphere a peaceful, contemplative nature. Somewhere in the distance, children can be heard playing.

The weather is nice!

The wind running through the shambles echoes a very specific frequency that seem to call a number of bunnies around Nabeshin, Chimetals, and DarkHorse777!

Bunnies have appeared!

Suddenly, radio broadcast that shouldn't exist yet broadcasts to the radios you all have that shouldn't exist yet...

You successfully jumpstart the car battery you somehow had on you at the time!

The Eiffel Tower has activated! Radiocommunications broadcast your actions to everyone!

The magnet activates!

Your trap has been approved and set.

You are all pulled in one central direction!

You stop to take a head count and realize that That1guy is missing and dead, probably. But the weather is just so nice, isn't it? Even the Executioner is alright with this turn of events.

That1guy was Héritier de Jeux d'Esprit, Town, Sorceror of Disillusionment.

MK7ce.png

Day six has started and lasts until 10/24/2011, 00:00 UTC-6:00. You have forty-eight hours left!

With 16 remaining players, it takes 9 votes to lynch!

1) brodongo

2) That1guy Killed Night 5

3) pheonix561

4) Cirt Killed Night 4

5) Fierce Muffin

6) Sayuri

7) Ammonsa

8) Rika Code

9) darkLinkofHryule88

10) Sideli

11) Ganondorf333

12) Linox Killed Night 2

13) Aethix

14) CaptinBenny

15) Nabeshin

16) DarkHorse777

17) Chimetals

18) your Cirtster neighbor Killed Night 5

19) Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched Day 1

20) Knuckle Killed Night 2, Revived Night 4

21) Kafflox

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5

Posted

Where's Cascade? She's not on the list.

Posted

Where's Cascade? She's not on the list.

yeah thats weird.

sayuri, did you ever claim your power? and if not, what is it? this is important, because if your stuff lines up with my reading on you, then i probably know a wolf.

also nabeshin, for your screwed-up hunch that got linkprow taken out, even though he claimed his ability and had it confirmed. hell, confirmed before he claimed.

Posted

I have yet to claim my power... technically. I mean, t1g kind of guessed at it earlier. (Yeah, I'm making you look. Unless you try to lynch me :<) It's really really kind of useless though and I'm just using it to troll whoever.

Posted

i had noted it down from before, i just wanted to hear it from you.

crap, this means im probably getting a reading on a random person with the wrong name attached. maybe. ill see how this goes.

Posted

i had noted it down from before, i just wanted to hear it from you.

crap, this means im probably getting a reading on a random person with the wrong name attached. maybe. ill see how this goes.

can you explain this?

Posted

Just so you guys know, that whole dance fever thing allows me to have two conversations with Muffin, who is certainly town in case you guys were wondering.

Also, I'll vote for someone after we hear from nabe about his night actions since some of you want to lynch him today.

Posted

Why would you turn on your bunny brethren Chimetals >:

Posted

Sayuri placed a spell on Nabe,

Sad thing, was such a babe.

Nabe is bad, too,

because he killed Linkprow, what a foo'.

I got a taboo put on me,

But, I ain't worried, tee hee hee.

Ain't no one need to worry,

Don't be in a hurry.

I also got knocked over,

Now I can't vote because I turned into a loafer.

Someone gotta vote for Nabeshin,

I bet he never thought we'd win.

Posted

whoa bro some crazy taboo you got there. Oo"""

i knocked you over btw FM. donno if the not being able to vote thing is a side effect by me though, i didn't get any info about that. But yeah Nabe needs to talk.

Posted

Okay, I talked to muffin and he has convinced me Sayuri is the one placing taboos. therefore, I think we should vote for sayuri today

Posted

I agree with Knuckle on this vote,

Sayuri seems sketchy, she goes for the throat.

Since I myself cannot vote on my own,

It'd be best if you could all give a loan.

Nabe definitely rhymes with babe,

This is America, you broccoli rabe.

Just leave, you ain't got nothin',

Always huffin' and puffin'.

CaptinBenny, I will not lie,

You're pretty fly.

But, now I'm on the ground with no voice to speak,

You put me up a river without a paddle or is this a creek.

Posted

During dance fever, Sayuri told me she had different powers than the one Muffin is describing. I'd say that makes her suspicious. Also, she at least knew about the power to instantly end a day phase. I am certain this power was used right before Pheo was lynched, and nobody came forward and explained why they used it, so I'm going to at least assume it was used for anti-town purposes.

But Nabe first.

Also I always thought that Nabe rhymed with baby.