GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care if she's claiming that she only targeted That1Guy,

You two are immensely defending Sayuri with reasons that are gonna make me cry.

Going off a reason like that is so silly,

My ability makes her look very killy.

Sayuri, your posts make no sense to me,

Why, oh why, could this be.

Posted

I thought we had like 7 votes on Pheo. Our reasons for lynching him were kind of a stretch, but he did survive two days in a row where he had bandwagons on him.

Who looks like a wolf to you?

Probably not Pheo. The town roles in this game seem to fit a theme; pissing people off.

I think the wolves are within LL, Chimetals, ammonsa and Teto, with a side possibility of you or Cascade. And that list is more or less in order at the moment.

Posted

Teto why is the weather so nice out today?

Posted

No, you don't. Didn't we decide this was due to PM strangeness? FYI, T1G claimed to me that his meter ability was to fake PMs @ people, and he specifically listed fake wincon changes as one of his options. Now, he said he didn't target you, and his ability suggests to me that no one else has an ability, real or fake, to change wincons.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couldnt someone have cleared this up earlier?! seriously, ive spent the last two days going "hay guise i think im an indie now, but my PMs all reversified and idk if i should kill myself of try to stay alive" it would have been nice to, you know, not have to wig out over this. what the PUPPY.

knowing this, though, i am more suspicious of you, nabe. and you running after me, despite me putting up all the people ive targeted, who are all very much alive, which doesnt help me much in testing my ability.

I don't care if she's claiming that she only targeted That1Guy,

You two are immensely defending Sayuri with reasons that are gonna make me cry.

Going off a reason like that is so silly,

My ability makes her look very killy.

Sayuri, your posts make no sense to me,

Why, oh why, could this be.

t1g confirmed the lack of PM-ness though, i dont quite remember where, but his post was something along the lines of "FINALLY someone says something aaa this has been going on for me for three days aaa" and as far as i know, sayu only target him for the first three nights, the fourth night i think it was someone else, as they were the ones that helped t1g confirm the lack of his PM without seeming like a wolf making up crap, idk who shes targeted otherwise, as she hasnt claimed.

cas, i would vote on you for the lolz, but nabes vibes just turned into a big fat red flag. i dont like trusting an ability thats told me correct info in one spot and info that seems a little off-kilter in another spot, but my ability is really the only thing i have to go on, and so im just gonna have to trust it this time.

Posted

Nabeshin, like I wanted to from day 1.

Also, no one believe a squidding word he says. Just lynch him and move on.

Posted

I think getting Linkprow lynched is a pretty poor reason. What else are we basing this on anyway? I'm sure there's something else if so many people are voting for him, but could you just remind me? If there's more decent reasoning for this then I guess I'll vote.

I need to go sleep.

If you still haven't reached a lynch in the morning when I'm back, and if you have a good reason for lynching Nabe, I'll vote.

Posted

No. You're bullshit. You know that you being a bad townie. You'd vote for you. you're doing the most anti town things and your only defense is "why would I grill myself like that?"

You stated that you were a seer. A SEER.

Trying to play it cool or trying to dismiss our perfectly reasonable suspicion of you is just you weaseling out of owning up. You made a false seer claim and then quick threw a townie under the bus. You specifically have been giving us the run around and we are retarded if we don't lynch you today.

That's cool. If you thought I had some motive to do this other than lynching Linkprow, I'd imagine you'd have mentioned it by now. I also can't help but notice the phrase "You're being a bad townie" which suggests that you know I'm town.

Posted

It makes me lol when people have suspicions on a player who never was in this game, aha. I'm glad you remember me though. Somewhat. I'm the least likely person to be a wolf though, just saying!

Now go back to wolf-hunting guyssss, I need something to spectate withhhhh.

Posted

ugh, you guys can have my vote if every last one of you vows to vote sayuri tomorrow, assuming some other revelation doesn't take place.

Posted

Sayuri, to clarify, you did target me last night?

Posted

also, there seems to be a huge amount of blank space above my previous post. can someone fix that?

Posted

It makes me lol when people have suspicions on a player who never was in this game, lol. I'm glad you remember me though. Somewhat. I'm the least likely person to be a wolf though, just saying!

Is this directed at me? I'm quite sure I only listed players in the game, haha.

Posted

Sayuri, to clarify, you did target me last night?

Yes. I was t1g caught me already messing with him so now I'm just picking random people. Yes, I ended the day early on pheo because it part of my ability to shut people up. Every four days. I'm supposed to be town. I like to think Saha put me here as this one super massive troll to throw everyone's suspicions around. It's been good going so far. :)

Yeah, so, I had targeted t1g, muffin and last night was nabe. (though, really, I tried to target Saha but nabe was my second(more legitimate) option.)

Yes, muffin, I'm after you. I'm just going to block every one of your pm confirmations hence forth.

Posted

So, your ability caused me to see a dark tendril monster thing and hear a creepy voice?

Posted

oh, nabe, was that the first night? that might have been my jail cell for you. I sent you to the aether or something but I can't do that anymore :(