GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Knuckle and pheo seem wolfy to me. Pheo for all the reasons LL listed a few pages back*, and Knuckle for so quickly jumping on a bandwagon with someone who is pretty shady. And then both of them for voting together against someone who seems pretty legit. A doctor role wouldn't be a wolf, that's just silly. Though I suppose if every night had had a kill, then the doctor could be planning who to protect, and always protecting people who the wolves didn't target.

Assuming the wolves attacked anybody last night, is there any way to deduce who it was you protected last night, Rika?

Again, assuming nobody was killed because the target was protected.

1. Claiming that a GM allowed you to create an item that can do anything is sketchy.

2. You didn't come forward with this until you were being grilled. With really sketchy abilities, it's best to come forward before you are suspicious, so you don't look like you're making stuff up.

3. We were lynching you and you mysteriously get saved. No one even asks any questions.

4. Like I said, your item makes it so that wolves only would want to kill you (instead of using their alternate abilities on you). But you have not been killed yet.

5. You were smart to pick a claim that cannot be proven.

Though the arguments are kind of weak, I think there's something behind them, if only because of how many there are. Long sentences and big numbers impress me greatly.

I'm kind of sick of being the guy who sits around and is all "The evidence isn't irrefutable therefore I don't vote!!" so I'm going to put a vote on pheonix561

Was just considering that Knuckle's vote on Rika might be a tactic (like with nabe). But then I realised he was asking pheo about his reasoning and not Rika. Not asking Rika anything, but instead questioning the person he just got done agreeing with.

Posted

whoops, i made that big ol post and forgot to put Knuckle in red bold text.

imo, there arent many abilities than could be proven in this game, if rika is secretly a wolf with a big elaborate plan and somehow was able to make that whole doctor business up, then i salute the hell out of her, since even her ability cant necessarily be proven either. however, the way shes been talking and such makes her /much/ less suspicious than knuck and pheo-ish.

pheo has a confirmed ability as far as im concerned, but its an ability that could /easily/ go toward any alignment, and given that t1g (town) had a close-enough ability, i could see pheo as possibly being a wolf. however, im not yet ready to hop that bandwagon.

Posted

gah

whatever, pheo and knuckle are as suspicious as each other, to me

so I'll jump on this bandwagon too

Knuckle

Posted

I'm more for a Pheo lynch.

I know we don't have a lot of evidence on him other than what LL has outlined, but this is more of a gut feeling.

Also if Pheo turns out to be town, then Sayuri is either town or indy (If Sayuri was a wolf, she would have never stopped a lynch on a townie ). So we can actually learn something from this lynch, even if we are wrong.

Knuckle isn't a terrible choice either though.

Posted

I'm close to a Knuckle/Pheo vote, but I'm just going to stick around until I know which is a better idea or until one has like an outrageous number of votes and there's no point in not voting for him

so i can ask you to do something really random to prove your worth? how about radioactive sheep?

I could definitely try, and we'll see what happens. I'm not sure what it would prove, though.

Posted

well, it would prove your ability, if nothing else. can your ability actually affect people, or has that yet to be seen?

id also settle for tiny robots and cities made of ashes, if the sheep is a no-go. i mean, if were lucky, we could hope for radioactive wolves :>

also, does anyone know why the chosen rabbit is clinging to me, when he should be out saving the rabbit world from the big evil rabbit thing?

Posted

objection! witness is contradicting herself.

and i still hold that the "person with the ability to guard multiple people" is a more likely target than "guy who cant be killed at night who might have hinted at new power" which, by the way, im interested in if its got any decent info for us.

Lol, someone has been playing Ace Attorney lately

Also I am not contradicting myself, last night phase I targeted Pheo, and this night phase I targeted Knuck, sayu, & me

Posted

well, it would prove your ability, if nothing else. can your ability actually affect people, or has that yet to be seen?

My ability can affect people. I made the electromagnet with the thought that it would be pretty hilarious if everyone targeted me or something

Posted

Rika, as I asked before, can you tell who, if anyone, was targetted last night by the wolf (again, assuming they attacked but got blocked by something, probably you since I can't remember a blocker character in this game yet)?

I'm guessing it's either you, sayuri or knuckle, since you just said that lol

And if any reason at all, why did you choose Sayuri and Knuckle?

Posted

huh....maybe you can make those radioactive sheep have an overwhelming desire to be eaten or something.....by wolves B|

somehow i dont think thatd fly, eh. id probably be flat-out lousy with a spawn-anything-within-reason ability.

i guess just announce in-thread what youre gonna do, or just pick some random idea as long as it was in-thread (though someone other than me should probably throw something out....i mean, radioactive sheep and song lyrics, im just sooooooo creative with this :<) basically its so its something that can be proven, not just you coming in the next day going "i made that phone pole, me!" with no ability to confirm it.

i figure since were still treading water and crap, confirming gannys ability is at least SOMETHING we can do, as opposed to "well, we lynched _____ lets all go do night things and be confused tomorrow <3"

sweet jeegus, teto:

rika--controlls demons to guard people, they dont guarantee safety, but her magic cap allows 100% protection with 15% death

sayu--blocks PMs from coming back to the sender, your actions probably work, but you dont know it, and you get no results, her cap is to end the day early, which she used to save pheo for the lolz

knuckle--he was the jailer before, but was killed, then semi-revived-thing with one of Linkprows potions, he no longer has a jailing ability, claims to be invincible or something, as hes "not really sure" about it or how it works, and has recently been implying he has another ability, but hasnt mentioned what its told him, or who hes targeted, or even hinted at what kind of category it /might/ fall under.

that said, i still wanna know why sayu and knuck, since sayus just been herpaderping, and isnt a real wolf target, and knuck said he was more or less invincible before, so idk /why/ a wolf would target him, let alone you decide to protect him :<

Posted

Knuck, because he was just revived like Cirt, and she was killed immediately after, and Knuck hinted a new ability (while we knew the phanny had a seer role before he died-rez'd-replace, and Saha did admit that he had a read on a wolf the day we lynched him, which caused Cirt to be killed) so it was a hunch, which I was right on the spot with

Sayu, mainly because I didn't want to go over 50% on anyone (since I would rather not have three demons out of commission right before my magic-cap fills) and I was to lazy to look at the reminding players to see who I felt might be attacked, but I am more suspicious of Sayu and Pheo than knuck

KNUCK WAS GIVEN A REZ POTION FROM LINKPROW, A TOWNIE YOU LYNCHED, AND REZ'D WHY WOULD HE BE A WOLF NOW

Also, it he said he wasn't sure if he was invincible, so I protected him to let the wolves can also maybe waste one of their night kills testing this (as they did attack HIM, I was correct)

Posted

that said, i still wanna know why sayu and knuck, since sayus just been herpaderping, and isnt a real wolf target, and knuck said he was more or less invincible before, so idk /why/ a wolf would target him, let alone you decide to protect him :<

derp chimetals

that's what I was asking

I know about their abilities lol

but I forgot about Knuckle being killed before which was silly of me

sooo

retract

Posted

Lol, I was just re-reading my night action history, to make sure I remember who I targeted last night phase correctly, and it turns out that protect potion gave me 100% chance of protection (which can still be used on me) I need to make sure I read what saha tells me more than once more often :P

Posted

Knuck, because he was just revived like Cirt, and she was killed immediately after, and Knuck hinted a new ability (while we knew the phanny had a seer role before he died-rez'd-replace, and Saha did admit that he had a read on a wolf the day we lynched him, which caused Cirt to be killed) so it was a hunch, which I was right on the spot with

Sayu, mainly because I didn't want to go over 50% on anyone (since I would rather not have three demons out of commission right before my magic-cap fills) and I was to lazy to look at the reminding players to see who I felt might be attacked, but I am more suspicious of Sayu and Pheo than knuck

KNUCK WAS GIVEN A REZ POTION FROM LINKPROW, A TOWNIE YOU LYNCHED, AND REZ'D WHY WOULD HE BE A WOLF NOW

first off, cirt wasnt revived, she was subbed in for hipster neighbor/phanny, who was a seer role, and was basically screwed from the get-go.

Cirt was Damage Redaction, Town, Mage of Restoration.

Cirt has been subbed in for your hipster neighbor!

Night Phase starts and lasts until 10/13/2011 12:00 UTC-6:00.

your Cirtster neighbor was Identity Actuator, Town, Divinator of Truth.

second, i wasnt in the group to lynch linkprow, and was against it, actually. knuckle has been dodgy since he revived, and we can always check him or pheo tonight, whoever isnt lynched, but just because someone was revived doesnt mean theyre still town. sure, town reviving town severely cuts his odds of being a wolf, but it doesnt change his odds of being an indie, and doesnt change how dodgy hes been.

i wanna hear more about knucks ability from knuck, actually, since you seem to be the only one in the know about it, and by "know" i mean "has a vague idea"

derp chimetals

that's what I was asking

I know about their abilities lol

i misunderstood it, but i was basically agreeing with you, that it was a good question and needed to be asked.

Posted

I don't want you guys to think I'm wolf, but I want to stress that I really, really think pheo is town. His ability is just too cool to be a wolf one. I'll retract my vote for rika too.

I dunno what else to make of all this. I almost want to just not lynch and let night abilities weed everything out since this feel like it's getting nowhere.