GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

ayup. As you can see, those traps can be dressing everyone up in sheep costumes

or even, dare I say,

handing out heartfelt valentines ;)

Posted

@ Ganny, Pheo,

Are either one of you guys a force of nature? This will help prove my innocence. And I can prove it during this day phase with some cooperation here.

And for the record Pheo I don't think youre a wolf for the time being. I think that LL just skyrocketed in the suspicious department with the claim that he was blocked. I mean throughout this entire game, I don't think anybody has claimed that they were blocked right? If this game had an ability disabler, at least one townie would have come forward during the day and said

"Hey who blocked me last night!?"

But that hasn't really happened. At all. So I think this was made up on the spot.

Posted

if youve got a plan for your innocence, go for it. im interested.

and yeah, that blocked bit hasnt come up before, either. and if there WAS a blocker, last night would have gone down like this:

blocker-->LL

seer half-screwer-->Pheo

this would require that either the wolves are paranoid as hell--namely, they thought one of them was going to get redirected or blocked, or that a wolf AND a town/indie wanted pheo framed, as the two were unable to communicate to tell the other their action--if there was a wolf blocker, why would they screw with seers targeting pheo? if i were a wolf, and that was the setup, with cirt dead, itd go like this:

block-->LL

seer half-screwer: kill-->someone else

but no one died, and rikas demons arent hurt. so either the wolves tried to kill bro or LL, and rikas demons are just invincible, or idk, they didnt feel like killing last night. so i think were looking at something more like:

seer-screwer-->Pheo

LL-->???

and hope that any remaining seers would check pheo, out of distrust of LL, and come forward the next day with "hes a _____"

tbh, pheo seems to lean on the town/indie side to me, though i cant really be sure. like LL said, its a convenient ability, but pheo knows how to play a wolf, and hed know not to claim something insane....unless hes claiming something insane just for that reason. which is why im not gonna trust him, but hes not giving me vibes half as much as other people are.

just thought of something: last night could also have been this:

LL (seer screwer)-->Pheo

gawd i want pheo and FM to get on :<

Posted

Brodongo, I only think you're suspicious because I can't tell who's been framing me, but it's become pretty apparent someone has.

But you have a valid point. If LL dies and he's a town, then someone else must have been lying about their ability.

I like to think I've had enough people experience my ability to understand that I'm the one responsible for causing things like these to happen, though I can understand if people think I'm lying at this point.

Anyways, I vote for LL.

Posted

Pheo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

did your wolf detector go off last night?

Posted

You ninja'd me. No, my pm did not say anything about my wolf detector going off last night. Do you know the people who targeted me?

Posted

also, aethix, have you ever set bro and ganny up with your disco?

No, but I did set up bro and sayuri on Night 3.

Posted

then im curious where ganny got the nature-based vibe from bro.

Posted

He said it, back many days ago

if only YOU READ THE TOPIC !

Posted

you should see my notes, ganny, you should see my notes.

though admittedly, some things slip by on occasion, but much less than everyone else's tl;dr.

i read every page. even when i GM.

Posted

LL seems like the best choice to me

Pheo is your special ability related to your meter level?

Also if you still have the "accuracy" potion (actually a seering potion) try using it on a suspicious/unknown player on a night when you're not making miracles happen.

Posted

I'm tired of being quiet, it's boring.

Whoever it is that has been knocking people over should hit Pheo today. It's a quick way to confirm your town status.

If you are a wolf however, then go ahead and continue doing other stuff.

Posted

LL seems like the best choice to me

Pheo is your special ability related to your meter level?

Also if you still have the "accuracy" potion (actually a seering potion) try using it on a suspicious/unknown player on a night when you're not making miracles happen.

No, you drink the potion yourself, it causes your power to increase or for you to gain a new ability

Posted

I'm tired of being quiet, it's boring.

Whoever it is that has been knocking people over should hit Pheo today. It's a quick way to confirm your town status.

If you are a wolf however, then go ahead and continue doing other stuff.

fun fact, both alignments will probably do the same thing.

also, rika, LP made the potions. i should hope he knows what they do :<

Also, Linox, why have you been so quiet? honestly, its unnerving as hell.

Posted

fun fact, both alignments will probably do the same thing.

also, rika, LP made the potions. i should hope he knows what they do :<

Also, Linox, why have you been so quiet? honestly, its unnerving as hell.

You're probably right. It was worth a shot.

As for being quiet. It's a irl thing that has been getting me down lately.

I'll pay more attention and contribute what I can for the remainder of this game.