Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Tingle Commercial

30 posts in this topic

Posted

It's odd, a new, different Tingle RPG commercial has cropped up. It's still in Japanese so we still have no idea what they're saying but it does seem to show off more gameplay and what the game will be like. Video (hopefully, and if not a link) after the break. Tingle RPG currently has no American or European release date

------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9IFgbEctUzg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9IFgbEctUzg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Posted

koual...I think. Hey isn't that skeleton enemy from paper mario: the 1000 year door? what's his namw...damn I forgot.

Posted

The following is sarcasm and is meant for laughs: WHY JUST AMRICAN AND EUROPEAN? WHY NOT CANADIAN SHORES? I'M FROM CANADA! DOESN'T CANADA NEED A TINGLE RPG TOO? GEEZ!

All joking aside, the ending part with the Skeleton was just as funny as the first one. *Off topic: DUDE! RIGHT NOW MY WRITING CURSOR'S INVISIBLE! SWEET!

Posted

America implies USA and Canada over here, if you have a problem with that, go take it out with the person who does this stuff...

YAY, the embedding worked first time :D

Posted

the name of the boss u guys were talking about wuz Cortez y do i know this cuz im the videogame master :D :)

Posted

This better come out in America and Europe!

Posted

:) of course they'll bring it out to USA and Europe if htey dont lots of pitchforks and torches at Nintendo headquarters lol :)

Posted

I said America and Europe. Can't forget Canada. Or any other countries. Can't forget the rest of the world besides Japan. :D

Posted

:angry: i dont like the japanese they always ahead of use that pisses me off :angry:

Posted

:D ppl i cant spell so thats y im saying this lol :D

Posted

Yeah, the game looks like it is straight off the zelda line. If you took Tingle out and put Link in...WallAh. It even has the same "secret entrance" noise. Looks fun to play though.

Posted

i wonder if it will be related to any zelda games comin out maybe TP :D but prob not im hoping though :D

Posted

HA HA!
[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/wik3dlink/tingle_in_akiba.jpg[/img]

Posted

that is the scariest thing ive ever seen but funny and were did u find that pic cuz i aint gonna go to that site :D

Posted

[quote name='VideoGameMaster' post='10839' date='Sep 4 2006, 09:21 AM']that is the scariest thing ive ever seen but funny and were did u find that pic cuz i aint gonna go to that site :D[/quote]

same