Most helpful, friendly members

107 posts in this topic

Posted

So who are the most help, friendly members/mods of the site? A lot of people don't get the credit they deserve helping here... Let's show them we care!

I'll start, although it's hard to narrow it down. All of the mods of course... but to narrow it down...

Adr990 is insanely helpful and kind to everyone. I admire him a lot. Tappy has done a TON of work around here with pretty much no thanks or reward. He hasn't been around much lately either. :cry: Zuzu is great and reminding me to get things done that I constantly forget about. Gingerlink is great at enforcing rules and keeping sanity, helping out the site, moderating, poking me with sticks, and all kinds of things. If we ever lose him, the site is DOOMED, and I will cry. arcticfire.... well, he hacks things and gets rupees and gives them to the poor. Like a robin hood hacker? Saha is super active and helpful and is able to be patient with people and give them more chances than I do. While I would normally not admit it, I admire that as I have become bitter and wish I were more forgiving. Sirjoshizzle has been very helpful with the site, tries to maintain some order on the chat, and offers suggestions on how to make the place better. He is also active and is a big part of the community. eyeoftruth gives me hope for humanity as he sees it how it is including how life should be, freedom, the failure of governments, etc, etc. ganondorf333, uhhh he is really sneaky and doesn't give up anything about himself, but he always seems to be around somewhere. Saria Kokori is someone I can always count on to be around. She is a regular that I smile when I see show up. I don't know her well but she is kind and great to have here. Fort is always around, doing all kinds of crazy things, and sometimes confusing me. She is really sweet though and a great person and I'm glad to have her as my friend. Kimmy is kind of crazy sometimes on the chat, but she is a good person. She knows how to share! She will be there for you if you need her. Relean is no where to be found :(. Zoe isn't around much anymore either :(. I miss her too. Paddymac can cause some trouble but if he ever left I would miss him. :D TmL and I don't always get along but he is a great guy and a huge part of this site. We need him here. It's not the same without him and I missed him while he was gone. HylianForrunner is a great guy... I haven't seen him as much lately though. :( double45 is a great guy. I'm glad he is around. I know nothing about Twili but he posts a lot! He should get on chat, or play TF2 with me... Muffin is crazy but he is kind at heart. He is carefree and happy and makes me smile a lot. :unsure: I hope he always stays here :D

There are tons more people to thank and talk about, but I have to get up early for class. You are all wonderful people and the reason I keep this site here. We are all friends and family, even though people fight and don't always get along. Now it's your turn. Share your thoughts, feelings, etc. Talk about people here and how they've impacted you, how they have helped out, show them your appreciation, your friendship.

Posted

: ( Why am I not on there? : (

Posted

I rule

Posted

:crazy:

it's fine i'm not on there, i'm used to being no-one special.

Posted (edited)

I'd say... well a list of people.

Dustin- He rocks.

Fierce Muffin-He's pretty cool.

Odin- He's really nice.

Cat Girl- she's Really nice.

Saria_Kokiri- she's nice, and loyal.

The Joker(I'm still clling you Ryu)- One of the nicest members I met.

Arcanelord- He's really cool.

Diamond Triforce(Or his new name Savanti Romero or something like that)- my very first friend here.

Umbreon- She was a nice friend. (Is she on anymore?)

And many more...

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

Paddymac can cause some trouble but if he ever left I would miss him. :D

Aw, thanks Dustin!

:D

Posted

*waves stick*

Also, that's interesting, because I posted on Zoe's comments like 2 days ago. Got a reply too :D

Posted

a;sldkjf

Well, I do give people chances a lot, but after awhile, if your impression wanders towards the, "Cruel to people for vague or stupid reasons" arrow, I'm afraid I'll be a bit colder. >_>...

But that can always change.

Also, I'd say there hasn't been much to help lately.

Dustin, you're a pretty awesome part of the site as well, even though you're not very active. :o

You make us Zeldafan and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'd say ADR is trying pretty hard and deserves a mention for that, and Gingerlink STILL WON'T ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS ON XBL, GOSH.

SirJoshizzle. If you've read your name in the previous sentence fragment, you probably thought I was going to say you were "pretty awesome" or something along the lines of that. WELL, HAH. I WON'T SAY IT. I still admire you, roflrofl.

Don't let it go to your head. ;P

Ganondorf333 contributes a lot through making intelligent/silly posts every once in a while, roflrofl.

And Muffin, I don't think you fit into the "friendly/helpful" category. =(

Sahaqiel

Posted

Double bro!

You're in the list!

Woah glad you're here all that via #WiiVC >.<

(I have a uber hombrew beta leak for ya :o) :P

Posted (edited)

: ( Why am I not on there? : (

Primarialy because you are a sexist asshole.

Anyways, My fav person here is...

Adr, because he isnt an idiot, he dosent go around banning people on chat for no reason.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

i feel kinda left out now everyone else i know has a mention :paperbag::cry::paperbag:

Edit: 5200th post (woo)

Edited by LDGM (see edit history)

Posted

:cry: I feel left out too. Oh well. I'm pretty new. But I rule the Hyrule Lounge when I'm hyper and That's my only accomplishment. I have given money to people too though. I hardly know anyone here so I'm not surprised I didn't make it onto your list.

Posted

Aw thanks Dustin.

I tend to agree with every good thing said about everybody here. I'm sure there's something good about Doubleagent...I just don't see it yet....

Posted (edited)

I never expected to be up there :o ....thanks Dustin :lol:, I mean, im a nice guy and all, but I havent been on hyrule.net as long as some of the others, its a good thing to know some people think Im nice and friendly :D

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)

Posted

I'm still upset Dustin. I thought we had an understanding.... Nah I'm only joking.