Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks in GI

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks is in the latest Game Informer, let me read off some key things.

-The success of Phantom Hourglass has brought Nintendo to bringing up a sequel to it, Spirit Tracks. Yes, it involves screaming into your DS mic again.

-Includes a half-page long review and details on the game.

-Overall, good game.

Posted

Seccess of PH? Roflmao.

I'm glad I didn't get that one. It would've been ripped up. I swear this game is going to ruin Zelda faster than Sonic can run.

Posted

Yes, your are right.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass was a good NintendoDS-game, but a very bad Zelda-game...

Posted

Seccess of PH? Roflmao.

I'm glad I didn't get that one. It would've been ripped up. I swear this game is going to ruin Zelda faster than Sonic can run.

Seriously, you're so biased sometimes I just want tot;'wlvcmaad.kjns.

Posted

Is that even a real word?

Anyway I'm not being biased. I'm using simple logic. I hated WW for (good) reasons stated and PH because the whole thing was a stupid dream so it had almost nothing to do with WW which hardly made it a sequel besides the fact that it had the same Link and Tetra. So what makes you think I'm going to like this if it's just going to be the same crap, but with a train?

See it's logic. Smart people use it, but you think it's biased. Tell me how is it biased?

Posted

You have logic, yes. It's just flawed logic. You're basing it on graphics, even though it had a good Zelda formula. Exploration and dungeon crawling.

And maybe the Toon games are their own branch of Zelda, if you're basing it on vehicles. Their numbers now match the realistic ones, but not your 2D ones, of course.

Let it go, Zelda isn't as it was, it's expanded and it's people like you disallowing it from becoming a bigger thing.

Posted

So you mean I should swallow my pride and not buy it after all?

Posted

Good lord. Teto's the new Saha.

I don't care about graphics, if it's Zelda, I'll love it.

Except Zelda II... I do not like that one...

Posted

Eh, I was rather bored with PH myself. It had a lot of cool concepts, but I thought the plot was bogus.

Posted

Eh, I was rather bored with PH myself. It had a lot of cool concepts, but I thought the plot was bogus.

Agreed. It seemed more like a way to show off what the DS was capable of than to provide us with a gripping narrative.

Seccess of PH? Roflmao.

Besides the fact that you are biased, you also owe me some karma and rupees, since the game is real.

I believe the bet was 3 Karma and 5000 rupees, correct?

Posted

If I remember correctly you said that it was only 3 karma and I paid you for it. Check it.

Also I'm not biased. A biased person wouldn't buy the game as bad as it's going to be. I said I was going to get a long time ago, but only because it's my duty as a Zelda fan to do so.

Then after I play this game, I'll give you honest opinion... Of how this game really sucked.

Posted

Oh yes, I see you did send me the Karma points, but we agreed on rupees as well. Let me see if I can find the post...

Posted

Whew 5000 rupees what are you even going to use them on?