Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

isn't YLA's name Clay?

Posted

YLA can we please have a first name? It doesn't even have to be her real one, I'm just tired of hearing you open every post with "So, the girl that I like and me..."

Also I still want to know why you're the holder of the dark force of insanity.

Ok. Well it's what Silves said except with only one "n." Wait how did he know that I used that? Oh well.

Also I don't know. I just thought it up. Also do I sound sane to you?

Posted

Yes.

Posted

Yeah you sound pretty sane.

It kinda bothers me when people throw that word around when they're about as safe and sane as it gets.

Posted

Oh. Well either way I also called it that because it was someone elses idea that they gave me, I did thank them for it, and I thought it sounded pretty cool.

Posted

Guys, I am stoked. I just got into that band camp I mentioned a few weeks ago that was really hard to get into and stuff. So basically I miss out on a week of school, play the saxophone, march around with the Navy and go swimming! Best week ever. And I get to catch a plane there for free.

Posted

Well sounds pretty cool. Have fun, Ammonsa.

Posted

don't let anyone shove a tuba up your ass.

Posted

I'm really excited!

Posted

It sounds exciting. I wish my band camp was that fun. All we do is go to the school and march for 4 hours then go home. Actually I like that. I'd rather be able to go home after and not stay at an actual camp.

Posted

See, I get to go up to a nice part of Australia by the coast at an army base. There I get to do Navy stuff, which includes boat shit and stuff as well as the Band camp stuff.

Posted

Planes are awesome.

Posted

Yeah so what should I do when I'm on the plane?

Posted

Ok. Well it's what Silves said except with only one "n." Wait how did he know that I used that? Oh well.

Also I don't know. I just thought it up. Also do I sound sane to you?

Freaky. I just thought of Anna for some reason.

Yeah you sound pretty sane.

It kinda bothers me when people throw that word around when they're about as safe and sane as it gets.

It's difficult to know how normal you really are when you know what's going on inside your own head but not in everybody else's.

don't let anyone shove a tuba up your ass.

Wise words from the greatest man who ever lived.

I remember the last time I went on a plane, and in the terminal I bought Jane Eyre because I managed to trick myself into the idea that I would read it during the flight.

I read the history and foreword and stuff and then just talked to Patrick the rest of the time.

Posted

The last time I was on a plane, I watched "The Hurt Locker," "Zombieland," and some episodes of "House." I also slept.

It was the ride back from Italy, so I had plenty of time.