Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, but I've seen wolves with it more often.

I just kind of threw it in there for the heck of it anyway.

Posted

yeah, ive been in what, 4, 5 games...? like, cas's ability in nonary caught me off guard, since doctor is a town thing.

but i just like playing devils advocate, looking at all the angles, etc.

Posted

I feel Cas is trolling us with this game, I just can't shake this feeling.

I hope she didn't do what I'm thinking she did, but its still too early to tell.

Posted

From my standpoint, things between LL and That1guy look very shady, assuming there is only one blocker. That's a big assumption though.

Posted

My ability stated that there is a MAFIA roleblocker in this game. Just stating that.

Posted

I whinny and draw circles in the dirt with my hooves nervously..

"I'm sorry I caused such a fuss, everypony. I'm the vigilante. I killed Derpy Hooves last night. I am part of the town, though!"

I take out a large, mysterious looking book.

"If it helps, though, I'd like to request a definition of "guilty" from the gamemaster. I simply can't find it in my rulebook. Not even under the Rs!

It is curious how Cirt came to the conclusion that That1Guy is guilty, though. Especially because That1Guy, Largely Legendary, and Jareddude all have abilities that seemed to have lined up. Judging on That1Guy's behavior, and Jareddude's newness to the game, I wouldn't put it past him to try to block Jareddude, since this might be his first game/played wolf. Jareddude, being a passive redirector, threw his ability at Largely Legendary, stunting his ability for the night."

Munching can be heard as I take a bite into a delicious apple pensively. I look through my scrolls, notes and logs.

That1Guy: Gilda the Griffon

"Reading Gilda the Griffon's profile, it does not seem like bullying Rainbow Dash would be a suitable win condition. It seems kind of flimsy, in the regard that Gilda was originally just a bully to everyone but Rainbow Dash, and left town after deeming Rainbow Dash lame. It seems kind of easy to conjure up a role like that, for a wolf, to me. However, these premises have nothing to do with the innocence of the actions that took place last night.

Linox supported the logical way of thinking and retracted his vote on That1Guy shortly after his explanation. Rika Code suggested Cirt got redirected, so she seems clear too. Knuckle isn't acting how he acted based on the last time he was a wolf, and is more intent on information gathering. Linkprow, however, went ahead, either out of ignorance, unwillingness to read, or wolfishness, voted in tune to a bandwagon that was dissolving. and claims to have an ability that 'didn't even work'. I'm going to call this... very suspicious."

I catch my breath as I brush my hair, hovering Spike's body over my mane, to use his spines as a comb.

"Ammonsa, of course, has taken up a role alibi as my slave, and Chimetals as being complacent and slightly helpful. That still leaves a couple out in suspicion: Teto/GH-SS were very quick to bandwagon using Jared's incompetency as a very easy to pick up on reason. And Linox, you 'had an uneventful night'? What does that mean? Seems pretty fishy. That leaves Kaffles and Brodongo unnaccounted for. Ganondorf333 has been preparing for his return trip to college, (same, I assume, for Chimetals and T1G) but those two have been in and out. Kaffles is slightly more accounted for and less wolfish than Brodongo in this matter.

Slightly more importantly, who should I kill tonight with my ability?"

I take the core of my apple and kick it into the trash, looking everypony in the eye suspiciously before lying smugly on a sofa.

Posted

ANOTHER VIGILANTE

Linkprow claimed vigilante

isn't this odd that there are two vigilantes, or is that common in games (sorry this is only my third game)

Posted

Ok, just read though 10-11 ppages and again.

This game is confusing. But fun how does that even.

Posted

ANOTHER VIGILANTE

Linkprow claimed vigilante

isn't this odd that there are two vigilantes, or is that common in games (sorry this is only my third game)

its not common in games at all, from what ive played. thene again, linkprow can only kill once, unless certain people die.

its fishy, but possible at the same time. but its the easiest role for a wolf to claim ("i only killed pheo last night cuz im a viginalte"), idk.

i mean, there was only one death last night, which means that either the wolves didnt make a kill, both the the wolves and saha targeted pheo, or saha is a wolf and lying. if t1g were to flip wolf, my FOS is on saha.

@cirt

did your PM mention t1gs name specifically, or are you just assuming that you hit him last night?

Ok, just read though 10-11 ppages and again.

This game is confusing. But fun how does that even.

it gets less confusing the more games you play. you start learning how to catch wolves, and who would make a good suspect, etc. the more active you are, the faster you learn ;D

Posted

it gets less confusing the more games you play. you start learning how to catch wolves, and who would make a good suspect, etc. the more active you are, the faster you learn ;D

I try to be active. But I don't have near as much computer time as i used to :< Oh well, thanks for the tips :3

Posted

I take out my record scrolls again.

"It seems I had an error in my record keeping abilities. Linkprow claimed Cheerilee. While his ability sounds plausible, it is completely out of character. Cheerilee is, according to the Ponyville citizenship records, a helpful pony that helped explain cutie marks. I am claiming a more traditional vigilante position, which is a bit safer than claiming a murderous teacher.

Linkprow, can you elaborate on the specifics of who you are to kill?

And Chimetals, did you roleclaim?"

Posted

Linkprow, can you elaborate on the specifics of who you are to kill?

And Chimetals, did you roleclaim?"

there were specifics on who he could kill? :P i dont remember that.

and no. if you thought "twinkletoe flutterbutt" was a roleclaim....i feel kainda bad for you. then again, "derpy hooves" is a cannon name, so i could understand.

i didnt see a reason to roleclaim so soon though. id kainda like to know why.

Posted

I second Saha's request for a definition of "Guilty"

That would be helpful, thanks.

Posted

Saha, I was just pressuring Jared to actually say something, since he was very very very reluctant because he didn't understand anything.

And then once he had explained himself properly, I took my vote off him.

Posted

My vote's still on That1guy and what I mean by "uneventful night" is that nothing happened to me last night.