Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda:The Dragon Chronicles- Part 1

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Link Rolled out of the way of the flames that were blazing a trail through the dry grass. The dragon Jastair was still glaring at Link who was at that moment looking for a weak point and...... there it was, the dragon had to rest for a short while after each breath of fire. Though right now it was too late to take advantage of this but he could use this after the next bre- now he dodged the fire with a jump and slashed the soft under-belly of the dragon there was an immediate and obvious reaction. The dragon reared up and roared as the blood poured from it's stomach. All of the sudden the dragon lunged at Link. He just managed to avoid the majority of the blow but the rough scales of the dragon tour through the arms of Link's robes and sliced through his skin. The wound was bleeding profusely but Link did not give up he stabbed his sword at the eyes of the dragon and managed to blind one eye. The dragon flinched just long enough for Link to hack through the dragon's neck. Jastair had been slain.

Please tell me what you think this is my first fan fiction post and I will continue the series.

Posted

Link Rolled out of the way of the flames that were blazing a trail through the dry grass. The dragon Jastair was still glaring at Link who was at that moment looking for a weak point and...... there it was, the dragon had to rest for a short while after each breath of fire. Though right now it was too late to take advantage of this but he could use this after the next bre- now he dodged the fire with a jump and slashed the soft under-belly of the dragon there was an immediate and obvious reaction. The dragon reared up and roared as the blood poured from it's stomach. All of the sudden the dragon lunged at Link. He just managed to avoid the majority of the blow but the rough scales of the dragon tour through the arms of Link's robes and sliced through his skin. The wound was bleeding profusely but Link did not give up he stabbed his sword at the eyes of the dragon and managed to blind one eye. The dragon flinched just long enough for Link to hack through the dragon's neck. Jastair had been slain.

Please tell me what you think this is my first fan fiction post and I will continue the series.

hmm Jacob, I liked it, but mine was longer :wacko:

Posted

it was pretty good

Posted

it was pretty good

but not as cool as mine, right?

i know jacob personaly so i can (i don't want to say insult) him like this.

twilight_wolf=jacob

Posted

ur story isnt so great, not being mean! :unsure: try to make it LONGER and better for people that just joined this site! :cry: so i gave urs a 2 triforce srry! :triforce::triforce::embarrassed::wave:

Posted

ur story isnt so great, not being mean! :unsure: try to make it LONGER and better for people that just joined this site! :cry: so i gave urs a 2 triforce srry! :triforce::triforce::embarrassed::wave:

Thats alot to say for someone who can't spell "your" correctly, Or is to lazy to take the three seconds it does to write it right.