Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

help!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

in the arbiters grounds what do i do when i am hunting the mega-poes i cant find the the one where u dig up the chain and pull and stairs come down i cant find out where to go

Posted

Um.... I could try to help, but there's not enough details for me. Tell me more. I know much about TP.

Posted

Allrigt u know when ur in the room and the giant poes come out and take the light and u have to kill them to make the lights come back and the door open? well the scent of one of the poes leads to this patch of sand and when u dig their is a chain u have to pull to make a staircase appear so u go down the staircase and then there is this round room you push the spinny thing, the room changes and the poe scent leads out into a hole in the ceiling i dont know how to get up there

Posted

Oh, ok. I think I know what you mean. There are like two of those rooms, one above, one below. When you enter the lower one, spin the thing, which will close the way you came. Look at the ceiling, and a hole should open up, leading to the upper room. Clawshot onto the grate on the pillar up there, and you can now proceed. I hope that helped!

Posted

Oh, ok. I think I know what you mean. There are like two of those rooms, one above, one below. When you enter the lower one, spin the thing, which will close the way you came. Look at the ceiling, and a hole should open up, leading to the upper room. Clawshot onto the grate on the pillar up there, and you can now proceed. I hope that helped!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it and it worked i forgot about my claw shot completely

Posted

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it and it worked i forgot about my claw shot completely

I'm glad. :embarrassed:

Posted

in the arbiters grounds what do i do when i am hunting the mega-poes i cant find the the one where u dig up the chain and pull and stairs come down i cant find out where to go

hahahahahaha jacob, it took me like 2 minutes to figure that out. And now you think that my constant advise isn't good enough? You look to the internets in your time of need? Not your own freind, Max? T__T