Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resident Evil 5

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've only just decided that I'm going to get Resident Evil 5 but I've already made an AMV and found my favourite character. I'll be getting this for PS3 as soon as I can. I'm saving money right now so that I can pre-order this excellent game. It's Co-op and Online co-op. It's going to be absolutely brilliant my friends. Albert Wesker is also returning which is going to be brilliant. I would like to show you my AMV I made too, the footage is brilliant. You've got some gameplay in there and my favourite character of course.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

looks scary! Lol,well it's a resident Evil game,what do you expect? I don't like resident evil cause it's not my type of game(I don't like gun games) and I get lost in the story.

Posted

I'm definitely getting it this month and febuary i'm getting Fallout 3 or Skate 2 in march resident evil 5

Posted

Yeah. I can't wait for this game. I'm looking forward to it so much. :D

I'll be pre-ordering it though just to ensure that I get it.

Posted

I just downloaded the demo for Resident Evil 5 and it's way fun they have 2 levels in it i think they're the first two of the game its way fun but it's the first time i've ever played a resident evil game and the controls take some getting used to I hate that you can't move while you aim.

Posted

If i had one of the systems that it came out on i would get it. :cry: I want it so bad.

Posted

:D

Anyway, here's a Resident Evil music video me and my friend made for Resident Evil.

Posted

I just played the demo about an hour ago. My friend brought his Xbox 360 over and we were playing co-op. It's pretty awesome. Reminds me a lot of RE4, even the new Chainsaw guy resembles the old Dr. Salvador with his leather mask thing.

Posted

Resident Evil 5 - Viral Episode 1: Ceremony